Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I saw Graeme in 2015 for an issue with my supraspinatus tendon. I've done physio since, specifically seeing Inger Villadsen in Newcastle, because I was told she trained the WSL physio's and treated Kelly Slater.
The issue never went away though, got worse now 8 years later I'd like to consider surgery.
Does anyone know if Graeme MacDougal is still practicing?
Or who is the best surfing shoulder person in NSW now?
I saw Graeme in 2015 for an issue with my supraspinatus tendon. I've done physio since, specifically seeing Inger Villadsen in Newcastle, because I was told she trained the WSL physio's and treated Kelly Slater.
The issue never went away though, got worse now 8 years later I'd like to consider surgery.
Does anyone know if Graeme MacDougal is still practicing?
Or who is the best surfing shoulder person in NSW now?
Kind regards
Marsh