Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
SPARE ME .
Well I 'll be fucked , a set of real Fibreglass fins is now $ 190.00 .
Molecular core,performance enduced ,NASA certified , jam it in your new fin box,
with your favourite colours and volume , ching , ching, ching .
Hello Ethan Ewing , I use fibreglass fins , bottom of the vat to top shelf .
What another marketing hoax, if your not coming hard of the bottom it will always be a mystery
SPARE ME .
Well I 'll be fucked , a set of real Fibreglass fins is now $ 190.00 .
Molecular core,performance enduced ,NASA certified , jam it in your new fin box,
with your favourite colours and volume , ching , ching, ching .
Hello Ethan Ewing , I use fibreglass fins , bottom of the vat to top shelf .
What another marketing hoax, if your not coming hard of the bottom it will always be a mystery