Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I booked Singapore airlines for an upcoming trip to the Philippines and then after booking I read their website and it says maximum length of oversize baggage is 2m. I was planning on taking a 9ft longboard which I have taken on Virgin, Qantas, Malaysian airlines with no problems. They are impossible to get an answer from and have given me the run around and basically say, 'computer says nooo'. Has anyone taken boards over 2m (6'7")?
Any help would be much appreciated.
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I booked Singapore airlines for an upcoming trip to the Philippines and then after booking I read their website and it says maximum length of oversize baggage is 2m. I was planning on taking a 9ft longboard which I have taken on Virgin, Qantas, Malaysian airlines with no problems. They are impossible to get an answer from and have given me the run around and basically say, 'computer says nooo'. Has anyone taken boards over 2m (6'7")?
Any help would be much appreciated.