More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
No one’s that hungry
That made me think of gina & poorlean , 2 girls & a cup .
Thread clean
As round as a rissole
Tried to get a few waves today,
Had a bit of a Barry Crocker in the end.
But, you get that on the big jobs.
Anyway,
A mans not a camel.
Your shout.
Whatever blows your hair back
Two turns tighter than tight
I'd rather be up that than up north
Strewth Ruth
It's a dry argument
About as funny as itching powder in your wetsuit.
About as funny as fart in a spacesuit.
Busier than a three-fingered banjo player.
ha, yep, tots sa, ya fukin minda ; )
(me neighbor jim said about a young barman, sam, on his night off)
Don't just sit there with your teeth in your mouth .
Up at sparrows fart,
A bit 'how ya goin' though.
It's that windy down here , it would blow a dog off its chain .
Slippery as a Butchers Dick
Mad as a meat axe.
Dry as a dead dingoes donger.
Dry as a pommy's bath towel.
Welcome as a Bondi cigar or a brown eyed mullet.
this thread's going off like a frog in a sock, seeds!
Gidday Mate!
High as a kite!
As crooked as a dogs hind leg!(albosleezy)
head like a robbers dog!
Ace it up!
Does Peter Dutton tell lies ? ……does a fat dog fart ?
all good Cobba!
storm in a teacup.
heart like a pea!
dont serve me the raw prawn
who dropped their guts
Who's that good looking potato peeler?
I;ll have a dogs eye with red horse please!
going to CRESNED, ride a few waves!
Got to go and teach a Brazilian how to swim
Paging MiKehunt!
I think my favourite ockerisms are the way you can add "-ed" to just about any word and the meaning is clear....
"the boys got absolutely swellnetted yestie. Dusty as this morn."
Flat out like a lizard drinking....
Old mate used to proudly announce "gotta go drop the kids off at the pool" before paying the dunny a visit.
Off to lay a cable...
Who’s rattling your cage ?
1 sanga short of a picnic. '' Someone who is not all there''.
Unbutton the mutton , let loose the moose , siphon the python. The one eyed custard chucker .
Do Bears shit in the Woods?
Does the pope wear a beanie?
I got a hardon you could crack fleas on.
That was great tucker- I'm fuller than a fat girls sock.
Drain the old lizard.
Syphon the the python.
That been put up yet?
Fell off the ugly building and smacked every balcony on the way down.
Looks like he's been chasing parked cars.
Supa got it↑.