More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Fair suck of the sauce bottle.
Have a go you mug.
Can I bum a lobster off ya.
Yous are all drongos and galahs.
Couldn’t have been stuffed going to work the other day so I figured I’d chuck a sickie.
I was drier than a nun’s nasty so I thought bugger it, I’m off to the rubbity dub.
I got down there and the place was heaving, going off like a prawn in the sun.
I looked for Bruce the bartender, he was easy to spot because he fell out of the ugly tree at birth and hit every branch on the way down, I mean he’s got a face like the knot in the end of a sausage.
Poor bastard has also got legs so skinny we call him “the vagrant” as in, he’s got no visible means of support.
Anyway, Bruce is so busy he’s all over the place like a madwoman’s shit, he’s as busy as a bricklayer in Beirut, he’s as busy as a one-legged man in an arse kicking competition
So I finally get up to the bar and Bruce says “Do you want a drink or what?”
“Is the pope Catholic?” I says. “Is a frog’s arse watertight? Does a bear shit in the woods? Did Jesus play fullback for Jerusalem? Does Raggedy Ann have cotton tits? Does Ken have a polypropylene penis? Sorry actually no, he’s just got a molded lump, my mistake.”
Bruce just looks at me and says, “Mate if brains were dynamite, you wouldn’t have enough to blow your nose”.
So I finally got a drink and I saw this girl sitting by herself. She had a head that’d chase a robbers’s dog out of a butcher’s shop but I thought I’d see if she wanted some company.
“Fuck off mate,” she said, “I’d rather shit in my hands and clap.”
Totally stitched up.
Head like a beaten favorite , Dumb as Paint
mate from overseas did a tour of oz.. he asked me about backyard bbq etiquette, I just told him to turn up with a bottle of piss, and be prepared for lots of blowies as soon as you get your meat out.
said he didn't enjoy his trip much.
That'd be because the lizard was poking it's tongue out
Either that or he was turtle-necking.
Have you got your Gold Wings or Red Wings Yet . . .
Mrs Brown's at the window.
Old mate bats both ways he doesn’t mind a tight brownie or a loose pinkie
Baby seal poking it's head out
Old mate talks so much he could talk(1) a glass eye to sleep (2) under water (3) the leg off a chair
Spitting the dummy
Keep your hat on
Talk under a pool full of cement with a mouth full of marbles.
Andy nailed it above.
As popular as a fart in a lift
Whoever coughed in their rompers …. Go outside and shake yourself
Lefty losers...wokey jokers...both groups a brick short of a wall...
Then theres the one that describes Jeffery...Not the full Quid!, hes gotta have two dicks, cant be that silly just pulling one!
It’s a confident man who farts in {insert any country that is known for getting the shits in} … where you are likely to “spray paint” the dunny
Bangs like a dunny door
On a windy night!
As happy as a night cart man with a terrier biting his leg
Andy M you're a tinnie short of a six pack with that diatribe!
His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor
He's a shilling short of a quid
Seen better legs on a lobster (for those with skinny legs)
He left a bloody dogs breakfast, I'm as mad as a cut snake....
I'm hungry enough to eat the crutch of a low flying seagull....
Gee he's tighter than a fish's arse. A cheap Charlie.
^^ call me whisper I never shout
The last time I shouted a dog bit me
He suffers from short arms and deep pockets
Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick .
...in a cyclone.
Bugger.
Running 'round like a chook with its head cut off.
Seen more pricks than a Pommy dartboard.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.
You're pulling my chain.
Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining :)
I'm so hungry I could eat a babies bum through a park bench.
I'm off like a prawn in the sun.
Going to see a man about a dog.
A few spokes short of a wheel.
Derek and Clive have a whole skit of this sort of stuff.
Barry McKenzie “Now listen mate, I need to splash the boots. You know, strain the potatoes. Water the horses. You know, go where the big knobs hang out. Shake hands with the wife’s best friend? Drain the dragon? Siphon the python? Ring the rattlesnake? You know, unbutton the mutton? Like, point Percy at the porcelain?”
you can't make strawberry jam outta pig shit no matter how much sugar you use
She had a head like a smashed crab.
I use bashed crab in my version. Gender fluid use.
Seeds, I'm busting- gotta shake hands with the unemployed.
Never heard that one Zen.
Does that mean one is going through a lean patch?
That made me chuckle out loud Zen.
Sadly seeds I've enployed that one from time to time.
Happily married now- long service leave.
Thanks Soggy, you're a rippa beudy bonza bottler of a bloke.
Was just looking at Zens pics on WOTD.
Some people couldn't drive a greasy stick up a dogs arse.
Couldn't pull a root in a brothel.
Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewey..
Head like a robbers dog…is one I use.
I use head like a smashed crab.
Ok just seen above its just been said
Blow ya groceries, for throwing up.
^ … and for packing your jaks?? Hehe
Where’s Wax24. I’d like his take on all this.
I wonder if he’s got a bag full of US sayings like this.
It’d be interesting to see the septic tank versions.