More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
classic @seeds, from the Aussie thread, 2/1/25:
Talk about pushing shit uphill,
It's flatter than a shit carters' hat,
There're more whitecaps than Burleigh Bowls Club on a Sat'dee arvo.
I'm doin the Harold Holt.
C U Next Tuesday.
A mate tells the story of how a cock teaser caused him to give his jocks a load in the middle of a packed dance floor. 30 years on its still something to laugh at!
Hahaha, that doesn’t really happen does it?!
Just an excitable boy.
^^ no it did happen and yes he was as keen as mustard so to speak .... mmm, what do you reckon AndyM, think lil buddy from the Island could confirm? hahahehe
Watch the duco mate.
(usually said when a couple of mates use the bonnet or roof of your shitbox as a makeshift bar)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Mate of mine on bass there. Played the local on grand final arvo and, at the start of their set, lead singer Norro dropped a salvos bag of thongs at the front of the stage. Double pluggers flying through the air all gig long.
Classic.
haha, yep even betterer. Gold
Speaking of Gold.
Got some banana bending relos dropping in next week
Asked me if they could get XXXX heavy down here.
Told them they had Buckleys and they better bring a few slabs from up there.
Tell them that kissy kissy beer is like rooting on the beach , farking near water .
Dack packin’ all round.
“ It seems I have soiled my strides with a stool.”
They wanted full strength.
So, I asked the bloke at the local bottlo if they stocked it.
He had a bit a chuckle and asked me if I wanted to clean my driveway.
In other words, no. ;)
AS dumb as a Jeffy!/Juiang/Heeby.
Come in Spinner.
My Old Man was built like a brick Shithouse.
Lose your marbles
Cark it
You get up at sparrow’s fart for a dawnie
If you get up too early you may be asked if you wet the bed which is different from being known as a bed wetter
Up shit creek got a guernsey yet?
Out beyond the black stump
out the back of Bourke...for NSW dwellers.
^^ @ Guy. Always known it as did you shit the bed?
Time to resurrect your thread seeds. This quote of yours has been hanging like a stubborn dag on a flyblown ewe, or the smell when your old man dropped his guts after a night on the turps.
Probably more of an acronym and probably not Aussie but it relates to the feeling you have sitting at your office desk 2 days out from heading off on a surf trip.
NAAFI
No Ambition And Fuckall Interest
Sitting behind a desk at any time must be torture.
Don’t come the raw prawn with me.
He couldn’t punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
As a family we hung around old fishing boats most weekends, my grandfather was a life long fisherman, often id ask my father about the types of motors these old boats had, he’d reply a Yanmar, Cummins, Perkins. etc..
One day I specifically asked about a particular motor in my pops boat, I asked if it was very powerful, his reply was , wouldn’t pull a sailor off ya sister.
Don’t you love the old but direct lingo. AW
I like motors that have more grunt than a pig farm.
The kind that make you soil your Reg Grundies.
Holy snappin duck shit.
There were a few different threads i could have put this in...i think it lands in this one best. Funny shit.
+1 to that. ^^
I’d love to hear Wax24’s review.
Hehe my old man used that a lot in front of us kids. I use it still. Not well known I feel.
Yeah me too.
It was refreshing to hear it today after a mate spotted a Joe Blake near his chariot.
I wonder how it originated?