Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Interested to hear anyone's experiences of Lohis and Pasta Point.
Going on a trip with my non surfer G.F, so far the Maldives ls is top of the list, I'm leaning towards Pasta Point as the surfers are capped at 30 and I think it's closer to some of the better rights in the area.
The other option is T Land but I hear the crowds are getting up there and is a bit more of a mission to get to from the looks of it.
Interested to hear anyone's experiences of Lohis and Pasta Point.
Going on a trip with my non surfer G.F, so far the Maldives ls is top of the list, I'm leaning towards Pasta Point as the surfers are capped at 30 and I think it's closer to some of the better rights in the area.
The other option is T Land but I hear the crowds are getting up there and is a bit more of a mission to get to from the looks of it.