Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I know there's a few "motorcycle enthusiasts" (e.g. 150km/h with a board: physcho) around here; what's the general deal with replacing motorbike handlebars? Stacked my CB250 the other day, and now my right arm sits a little closer than my left (assuming it's the handlebar being bent and nothing else anyway). Is there any improvements in performance or comfort I can get from getting something different?
I know there's a few "motorcycle enthusiasts" (e.g. 150km/h with a board: physcho) around here; what's the general deal with replacing motorbike handlebars? Stacked my CB250 the other day, and now my right arm sits a little closer than my left (assuming it's the handlebar being bent and nothing else anyway). Is there any improvements in performance or comfort I can get from getting something different?