Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
After read this article Link, I felt disgusted by SurfWatch's outspoken director, so I paid their website a visit - It's a 2nd rate internet site that does very poorly in terms of justifying their business (i.e. listing statistics or facts of shars on Australian Coast lines etc.), I was further disgusted that they specifically ask for fund-raising in order to offer advertisements on their surveying craft - Something in which would provide very little return for a business to offer them $50 K upfront.
Anyway, long story short I wrote to the director (as per the email on the website) indicating that I think his company and his opinions are not held in high regard of my opinion...
The d1ckhead responded with 6 words & a picture:
I shot this just after the attack?
From: SURFWATCH (9urfwatch.australia@gmail.com)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Friday, 12 February 2010 7:46:37 PM
To: (9illsy351@hotmail.com)
After read this article Link, I felt disgusted by SurfWatch's outspoken director, so I paid their website a visit - It's a 2nd rate internet site that does very poorly in terms of justifying their business (i.e. listing statistics or facts of shars on Australian Coast lines etc.), I was further disgusted that they specifically ask for fund-raising in order to offer advertisements on their surveying craft - Something in which would provide very little return for a business to offer them $50 K upfront.
Anyway, long story short I wrote to the director (as per the email on the website) indicating that I think his company and his opinions are not held in high regard of my opinion...
The d1ckhead responded with 6 words & a picture:
I shot this just after the attack?
From: SURFWATCH (9urfwatch.australia@gmail.com)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Friday, 12 February 2010 7:46:37 PM
To: (9illsy351@hotmail.com)
What do you think they are?

Just so you all know, Michael Brown may be contacted 9ere...surfwatch.australia@gmail.com
What are your thoughts?