Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Do you have first aid training and do you carry a decent first aid kit on your missions? Could you save a mates life?.
One thing I do for every third world mission is compile a first aid kit which I am happy to leave with the head man or nurse or someone like that whenever and wherever I go!
Script medicine no, but everything else is OK!
Do you have first aid training and do you carry a decent first aid kit on your missions?
Could you save a mates life?.
One thing I do for every third world mission is compile a first aid kit which I am happy to leave with the head man or nurse or someone like that whenever and wherever I go!
Script medicine no, but everything else is OK!