More from Website troubleshooting
Brett Lawrance
said:
My subscription opens on the app fine , and I can log in on my search engine (google) ,but it doesn't let me navigate pe
Log in on google troubles
0
shagger
said:
It got one of my waves 10 seconds before the glitch, so all is not lost
Cameras not working
19
Glenn Heazlett
said:
Disappointed with number of Sunny Coast webcams not working or faulty.
Sunny Coast webcams
0
Thingo
said:
Not sure if I'm alone on this, I much prefer the previous design of the Surfcams drop down menu.
New 'Surfcam' drop down menu design
0
Boatramp
said:
We pay for the camera at Margaret River but it is always broken, waste of money
Swellnet camera never works
0
braudulio
said:
Just wondering what's happened to the 'new comments' button(s) (or whatever label it had) at the top of the articles and
New Comments Button
0
Not yet Brett, but you will be able to via our soon-to-be-released iPhone app.
Ok thanks.