Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Love to have a go on either one of Ryan Burch’s twinnys or a Gary McNeil fish thing that Rasta surfs. Both look super fast and fun
goofyfoot
Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 07:36 pm
new
I’d also love to surf one of JJF’s custom boards at a barrelling perfect reefbreak just to see if having one of his very own boards makes me a better surfer!
Me thinks it won’t
goofyfoot
Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 07:38 pm
new
Also a Dave Parmenter 7’0” widow maker at 6-8ft Jeffrey’s Bay just to feel the speed.
Fuuuuck there’s too many! !
adam12
Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 07:42 pm
new
Padillac.......
Ray Shirlaw
Monday, 17 Sep 2018 at 07:55 pm
new
Channel Islands Semi Pro,or Semi pro12...Anyone tried one ? Slater defending multiple world titles( back whenever) surely wouldn't compete on anything but the best design specs at the time... I'm not Slater & I'm not competing,just interested ;)
Blowin
Monday, 17 Sep 2018 at 08:16 pm
new
I’ve got 3 of them.
Very nice ( Borat voice). Well they were very nice.
That’s an old photo. They’re pretty fucked up now. Boards look so sweet when they’re new.
Tinfoil hat
Friday, 4 Jan 2019 at 06:09 am
new
Hi Swellnetters, a podcast worth a listen with Mr.Sharkman Morris on the surf splendour podcast if anybody has not already come across it. A very interesting man. Covers a big range of topics for those with time to listen to it. Hope everyone gets a wave this weekend
zenagain
Friday, 4 Jan 2019 at 09:41 am
new
Definitely worth a listen.
Says he doesn't but seems like the man knows his reds.
Tinfoil hat
Saturday, 5 Jan 2019 at 12:22 pm
new
Apologies for plugging surf media not associated with this site again BUT last one, I promise..... Another episode of the Surf Splendour podcast up, this time with Derek Hynd. I always thought Sharkman was a bit out there but this guy is something else again. A very worthwhile listen.
Desert Storm
Love to have a go on either one of Ryan Burch’s twinnys or a Gary McNeil fish thing that Rasta surfs. Both look super fast and fun
I’d also love to surf one of JJF’s custom boards at a barrelling perfect reefbreak just to see if having one of his very own boards makes me a better surfer!
Me thinks it won’t
Also a Dave Parmenter 7’0” widow maker at 6-8ft Jeffrey’s Bay just to feel the speed.
Fuuuuck there’s too many! !
Padillac.......
Channel Islands Semi Pro,or Semi pro12...Anyone tried one ? Slater defending multiple world titles( back whenever) surely wouldn't compete on anything but the best design specs at the time... I'm not Slater & I'm not competing,just interested ;)
I’ve got 3 of them.
Very nice ( Borat voice). Well they were very nice.
https://imgur.com/gallery/QMfa4
That’s an old photo. They’re pretty fucked up now. Boards look so sweet when they’re new.
Hi Swellnetters, a podcast worth a listen with Mr.Sharkman Morris on the surf splendour podcast if anybody has not already come across it. A very interesting man. Covers a big range of topics for those with time to listen to it. Hope everyone gets a wave this weekend
Definitely worth a listen.
Says he doesn't but seems like the man knows his reds.
Apologies for plugging surf media not associated with this site again BUT last one, I promise..... Another episode of the Surf Splendour podcast up, this time with Derek Hynd. I always thought Sharkman was a bit out there but this guy is something else again. A very worthwhile listen.