More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Yeah St Agnes been there once or twice, can't say I know the cafe though. Its a good drive for me down that way (From Manchester), it's a good break, gets crowded though. Like Fistral beach.
One of the best spots back in the day was Praa Sands it was a little further south, super clear water and plenty to go at. Can sometimes spot dolphins and basking sharks. Was also the first time I'd ever seen anyone surf with no wettie in the UK, some folk do it most of the year down there which baffled me it's still nippy, they must climatise to the water temp over the years.
Off to Kirra this Friday midday for the first time fellas fingers crossed there's no greedy buggers.
'Off to Kirra this Friday midday for the first time fellas fingers crossed there's no greedy buggers.'
I think you'll run out of fingers:)
Thought ; Save the spit and Straddie from future development . Put it on the wsl tour as a backup venue . Place is crowded anyway.