More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Places like G-Land I'm going as deep as I can every time......not waiting back in the pack.
I know the faces that are dominating and I'll sit off them, but I'm paddling straight past the Brazos and goldy roosters without a seconds thought.
Yorkes has always been a comedy, localism wise. Everyone tried to claim building Weasel's shanty in the early days. And then there was the ludicrous debacle when Pixie fuck'n Cahill was callin' the local shots over there. The final fiasco was the Marion Bay shack off. Yorkes is virtually a suburb of Adelaide now anyway.
Agreed uplift I've long thought of Marion Bay as being like a suburb of Adelaide. Thank fuck it's 300km away though!
Now that I've seen Freeride's, I can't resist. The Japanese tourists were pretty entertaining when I spent some time at his local. Crawling around in the infamous rocks, then filming themselves slashed to shreds. I actually saw a Japanese guy smiling away, as he obliviously opened his door into the highway at that death strip, raceway car park, causing a radical prang, complete with tourist bus screaming through.
But, Cliffy takes the cake. One day redrock was pumping, breaking so well, that it vaguely reminded me of over here. 3 Japanese guys did the smiling, oblivious paddle out as their friends set up a camera in the rocks. They were really nice, but no idea and were getting hurled around the lineup like weapons of mass destruction, popping up in everyone's way, then smilingly heading for the shifting peak again. People tried politely tuning them, but they were either playing dumb, or just were. Cliff headed over from the point, got caught inside and simultaneously dive bombed by kamikazes. We could hear him screaming his head off, trying to get back out. When he did, another local guy tried to calm him, telling him that they didn't mean it, it was just their 'culture'. In a classic moment, he paddled over to the remaining, obliviously smiling away assassin, and screamed, 'yeh, well here's a bit of farkin' ozzie culture cunt!' Boom. They all bolted in a frenzy, problem solved.
Yeah go Cliff hanger,never one to stand back and dosent take shit off anyone.