More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
See, this is where I'm confused. I thought dino was Wayne and he was one of these guys:
But it turns out I was wrong all along and he's Jim Sheedy, the best boy grip?
Im definitely not dino or dinosaur
Off to a great start already, haha.
Well I hate my old username as well on the forums I use to frequent.
Batfink, can I reveal who you are, this making them guess is getting old really quickly :D
Fuck it. I'm not here either.
I saw the word windjammer in a Steve Shearer quote which referenced the
Messiah, which he in turn used to confound me in another life. Thought it cruel..... damn you autocorrect....cool, so here I am.
Now I wish I was just Guard. Avon Guard.
Even I'm here.
Lom reporting for duty SIR! Now,where were we- Dino-you're a kunt- no-a cant -agh fuck it- you're a cunt! Anyone know where the nearest Retravision is? The last one seems to have closed up shop!
Where's Daz? I hope he comes over too ... at least I'll recognise his posting and know who at least one of you is ...
hey i am the best boy grip thank you very much you cunt poof wang
Who is this dino arsehole everyone is snogging?
who's sharkattack and dondellion ??
Was that a fucking set up or what!?
Shit, I don't know if I want to be associated with you scum bags over here...
By: "bumfluff"
I'm right here babe xx
Is anyone in contact with Schmental? Would love to see him back..
Oh. So you....... Survived.
By: "dinosaur"
I'm calling this out as not Dino - it's TomTom.
Nothing can kill me, you sad little flower.
Jim, I am not dino - I have a modicum of self respect, something you need to discover for yourself. First step, stop fucking the sheep... the rest will be easy after that.
By: "jimsheedy"
TomTom as well.
Quite the love-in ... should I shave first?
no- but can you tell us what your girlfriend thinks about the size of your pecker?
We can say cunt? How awesome ya bunch of cunts. Stu you'd be loving this. Can you ban Bumboy
please? I signed up in the beginning but the forums were really lame then. Maybe things are on the up..
Fong wont be here though cause the emoticons are a bit tricky..
Jeez jim, you & bum have such a strenuous relationship... wanna talk about it?
By: "jimmy"
He probably still hasn't figured out that everyone has moved to Swellnet ;)
^He knows. Actually, that's giving half-mong too much credit. I take it back.
the word cunt will counteract the lack of emoticons.....
"my pecker", lom? Who said I had one?
Clif is a post op tranny, lom - get with the fucking program.
Hey-take it easy on me-I'm only a newbie round these parts.Any more abuse like that and I'm goon back to tell Trev-and you don't want that now do ya?
Be patient dear Fong. This is 'little buddy' (wink wink) here. Just finished give Marcus final spray. Letting his brother go all psycho banshee like in public like that was EPIC disgrace- !:Evil/twisted!::&!
Good to see ya made it over. It's all a bit new. Dino aka Slim Shady is prob nestle up with the sheep now. But he's found a good bit o grazing pasture and set up tents in the stealth of night here and when some of these part time swellnetters get up see the scores of real refugees sprawlled over the place they're gonna be in big shock. - here insert "!shock!" face.
:-) &:-))
Only one question fong-when they let you through the pearly gates into the greener pastures here, what did you answer to "are you a cockroach or a cane toad"?
Been here a little while
joined a while back - mainly to give shearer some feedback on his "outsider" gear but did very little cause I'm a one forum guy.
already buggered up a quote so i'll have to get the hang of that.
weird...now that I can swear I don't want to...aaah the humanity!
By: "toby"
Reporting as cough cough *real surf daryl* spew spew
how the fuck could Norwood Don let some dummy attacks so steadily wreck what was once a great forum, i THIN KNi'LL CHANGE MY NAME TO manguy
By: "clint"
come on clit, it couldn't've been that lame wink wink
So where's the booger section?
Karlos, turn left at the sign that says "foam and bedding mattresses this way". then, when you get to the front door, turn left, go out the back and there will be a Skipp's Bin. The offcuts are in there.
Good to see you over here Karlos.. They'll probably make just for you pal.
By: "karlos"
meanie, marcus is going to bust a leg getting you back for that
By: "clif"
that's what I meant, is there a place for demented pisspants
Done -this is starting to feel more like home every day!
Anyone seen a mini-mal riding IT geek?
Slightly paunchy and fond of midget Brazilians?
Yep, saw him a few pages back Steve
Thought i heard him in the ablutions block this morning..
cold turkey, the only way to go
ok youse cunce, I'm in.
No you're not- until you post a pic!
been here a while.
hasnt been many epic swell generating systems on the far horizon for me to waffle about so I dont have much to say
By: "freeride76"
He's Clint Steve.
ah ha! there you are...rasda? i'm thinking who the figleaf is rasda...should't it be ...reporting as surreal da...?
You were deeply offended by my likening security Guard/Watermelonman's Excorsist rants to a merging of you and Borat i assume.?
Speaking of which, anyone witness last night's hallucinogenic ramblings? EPIC!