More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Hello everyone!!! I am new to this and only joined because of this thread. Amazing ideas thrown around, first idea I don't like is changing knights. Knights is an amazing bodyboarding wave when it is on. I believe we should leave knights and rather focus on other breaks such as boomers and chitons. Pumping of sand may not work so well as the sand might move and pile up in other areas.
As shown in the video above, they have constructed an artificial reef in England and as someone posted before a reef in India. With both videos the waves were even worse then what we encounter down south at places such as Boomers, Chitons, Basham's beach, Middleton and Goolwa just to name a few. The only issue with both ideas is the funding. If there was enough money to help make the ideas go ahead we will see lots of improvements not only for surfers but for the state. More money will come into the economy as some surfers may travel to Adelaide to experience an artificial reef, this will then make the breaks more populated and will create more surf rage. I honestly don't want to see South Australia being filled with idiots fighting over waves because one dropped in on the other one. Over the last few days, D'Bah in QLD has been on the news because there was a massive fight between a surfer and a bodyboarder, one dropped in on the other and this sparked the fight. A key contributor to this was the amazing surf they had and the dense population of surfers in the area.
I honestly don't know what you guys feel about having a populated surf zone, and surf rage to be honest. But I for one had bodyboarding a spot which is filled with people.
If the money required is not so great, the reef is beneficial for fishos, surfers, bodyboarders etc. And the state is willing to create a few reefs, then I am for the idea. But only having one reef will spark surf rage.....
Thanks for listening, now I am back to surfing the net for amazing surf footage as I had no way of getting down to victor :/
Andro
In the late 90's I nearly bought a house in Victor Harbor. I had a good job offered to me in the area and financially I would have made a killing on the property.
But at what cost to my sanity as far as surfing goes?
I bit the bullet and moved west of Adelaide.
It meant earning less money but better surf. There will never be any improvement to the wave quality on the south coast. It is what it is. If you dont like it move somewhere with better surf!
And now your a richer man.
More pumping swells and nowhere within hours of adelaide that can cope with them. The mid may have been 3ft maybe even 4 but the recent swell activity should have produced epic waves as it did on the other SA coastlines. I really hope that Andrew Pitt is planing a trip to the fleurieu region some time soon!
Andrew? Did you get that?