More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Amnesiac and to a lesser extent Kid A here, the other stuff I didn't really get into, Creep never appealed. I guess I like them at their more experimental.
Good to hear some Spearhead again. I wore that CD out back in the day
oh, an english accent (if the song is good, that's entertainment),
and the sprechstimme (if the ear is true, it's wild side walking).. nice @JF..
(^ so much better than them jaded monkeys)
(ha, 12 bar for you @seeds! )
(^ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaan_Pehechan_Ho)
(just play 'em all on mute, if you want a good algorithm flush).
<iframe width="715" height="402" src="
title="1 Giant Leap: Racing Away feat. Grant Lee Phillips and Tom Robbins" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pt 2
<iframe width="503" height="402" src="
title="1 Giant Leap Film: Money - Racing Away featuring Grant Lee Phillips and Tom Robbins" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For those that may be interested. I am.

Liked that Michael Franti snippet, and the Munchies clip, Indo blue grass, what’s not to like. Some gems above hidden amongst the left field musings.
Power pop by local girls.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pub rock by the lads
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And something quieter to finish.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Rock music can still change and morph, Choir Choir Choir takes an iconic rock song to a whole new level of magical inclusiveness, imagine how chuffed you would be if you were David Bowie.
<iframe width="715" height="402" src="
title="Space Oddity by Choir! Choir! Choir! (Sing-Along Video)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Heres another good upcoming gig

Morning Philosurfy
Thanks mate , I so enjoy a Choir and love Bowie 2 .
Followed up your clip , with the same group singing Hero's .
Gosh , I enjoyed that even more , a real rallying Cry . that everyone CAN sing and reflect upon , at the same time .
Cheers !
cheers indo, seeds, blackers & philosurphizing. I had a sleep in, lovely stuff to wake to. have a great weekend, best of luck with the wind, all! (if all else fails southerners, grab a hand plane or go for a jetty/pier jump ; )
;)
^ nice. primo microtonal northside scando bands:
(for a sampler 23 min to 30 min gives you a good slice)
and phil-collins-stadium-ballad, trad scando style
(from a simpler time in varttina's journey):
Adam 12 is also a music aficionados , base six .
He just told me he is missing your informative musings , as well .
He will Spring a comeback mid next week perhaps , as will drag himself up 2 the City and SN and away from the 4 acre farm and great surfing , he has been enjoying .
^ thumbs up to the return of the king haha!
- make adam12 great again ;)
MA12GA. AW.
if we all hold hands and close our eyes and believe, it will happen.
#MA12GA
;);)
Hi JF.
Oh no, not a bit of ‘ Kumbaya my lord ‘ , ring a ring a rosy type stuff.
Before you know it we will be on the great big white God telephone to Optimist. AW
- haha yes AW, beware of the ring of fire !
… the flopti train always liked to spice it up ;)
Enjoy your hiking and safe travels
- we’ll listen if there is a sermon on the AW mount ;);)
sorry, this simply needs to be on the front page,
looking at the forecast, looking at my fire, looking at my soul..
#MA12GA
^ this is the way !
… #MA12GA
I did tell Adam 12 that AW is Croc Dundee and that base 6 had a great idea 2 boost my popularity , but said things Normal , in SN Land .
I sent a video on Insta ( I CAN DO that :) to my friends yesterday .
I wrote " Nothing unusual happening here , don't rush home if your O/S " .
It was titled " Meanwhile , in Australia " .
It showed an AW type , rescue his dog from a Monster Roo , by shaping Up , giving it a Right Cross and surprising the shit out of , King Kong Kangaroo !
The tune " Do U Come From a Land Down Under " playing in the background .
Like Ali hitting Muscle Man Forman , in the Thriller in Manilla , in the first round .
Ali was once " The King " of the ring .
Adam 12 said I should Patent , the Shark SUP !
retro piece mit moocher seppo trying to clamber over OUR wall!
'boarder' security? leggies?
I see. Shady mofo. Hehe
I’d let him.
but.. he's gonna go... fishing..?
Not before I get half pissed and half entertained.
And he scrubs my shower screen.
Who the fuck does he think he is!
He ain’t no au pair trawler decky that refuses to wipe my kids snotty nose.
Bastard.
fark.. that is scarily on piste.. you gone the au pair route with an entitled other..?
cheers, @JF, Madlib's flow put me in the mood for this old classic from "Erick and Parrish Making Dollars". Great for making pancakes, doing a bit of Sundy morn tidying, and window weather watching..
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7qZ70jqTZGB4HOOHWeYXdUosdb4XOT5
Happy Sunday base six :)
I heard an old song this morning on PBS 106.7 FM , that got me Up and pretending 2B Jagger .
Blood Sweat and Tears , were big in the early 70's and faded , quickly , away .
"When I Die " - some lyrics .
When I die and when I'm gone .
There will be 1 Child born , To Carry On .
The song has a Gospel feel so I just put up a message on The Religion Thread , after watching the Unreal Ethereal Ely Cathedral Clips .
Cheers mate .
…something to rival grippy little toes ;)
Nice
… off the beaten johnny track ;)
Thin Lizzy getting a run lately. Noice.
Grandpappy John moved to Eurimbula Crick but retired his axe and the Bush thrived.
Neither a whisker nor an arse hair was shed.
Artemus Ward’s yowie felt safe in the jungle.
connecting all the loose threads there seeds
seeds : Thin Lizzy Dizzy Spell
1980 (Test Tube Baby) Wins Playroom Fancy Dress {Gold Pass}
tbb scored 12 months Unlimited Free Entry + Low level Access > (Bar/DJ/Video Lounge/Bands)
Shared drinks with legends @ PCs / Punks Corner
PC = Beating Heart of the Playroom > VDub DJ 'BB' /Speaker Stax /Band Access + Pit/Upstairs Entry
Wanna change the Anarchic Vibe > Need to grapple with head Punk in a pit of death beer cup surf off!
1980 [factcheck] Takes 10 up themselves armed Skegz to trap 1 Goldie punk chick in the Underpass.
The Playroom Pit was a wasteland of Skegz that can't cup surf to change the tune...
eg: Punkz guarded the Dub r.i.p DJ BB (Organist) to cue our Demolition trax > Skegz had to fight for a Pablo Cruiser.
https://www.sunshinesecrets.com.au/post/the-troupadores-australia-s-gre…
https://www.australianmusicdatabase.com/people/bill-blissett#google_vign…
tbb's bro (Playroom Bouncer) went to BB's funeral in Bunbury (Oz Rock Royalty Rocked out for a week!)
Us insiders know Bill was Oz R&R HQ Brainz Trust!
Go between Surf Punk Artist Chook got them up to speed...if ya know wot tbb means.
Punkz Corner was the Beating Heart of The Playroom...
So wotz the Thin Lizzy link...tbb actually hung with the band back in 1980.
1980 rogue visitors were exempted by punkz ...come meet some of our Goldie playmates...
* Not sure on exact dates as Beryl would usually crash the Oz Tours to claim exclusive "Oz First" Gigs!
Rock HQ Queen would treat Bandz as Godz & in return they hung with or invited locals on stage
*2 June Boomtown Rats /16 Aug The Cure /30 Aug Vapors / 20 Sept XTC / 10 Oct Romantics / 11/12 Oct Thin Lizzy / *6 Nov Motels
Just sayin...tbb saw all them bands for free but also hung with them for an hour or so at PC.
Thin Lizzy maybe in the News...for sympathetic reason...recent passing of Prog Keyboard Warrior.
22nd Aug 2024 R.I.P Psyched Out Prog Organist Tim Hinkley
Reverend Stove Pipe / Uncle Willy Wonky ( Dedication )
https://dmme.net/tim-hinkley-passed-away/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hinkley
Here's an intro sample LP...
Thin Lizzy producer hired Keyboard Tim to modernize the band > Band's Guitarist/Pianist BR revolted?
Running Back bluesy roots version
Running Back mod pop version