More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
I have no idea of the risk these days in Sumbawa, but if there still is the chance of malaria being present the risk would be higher in the wet season or few months after the wet season, while the risk latter in the year after months of no to little rain the risk would be lower, as less mosquitos.
I was about to say the whole malaria risk thing in Indonesia is pretty low these days as every year it gets better and better, but i just googled to see how many cases per year and although dropping they say there was still 1.3 million cases of malaria (not deaths) in 2018