More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Nice. You're wearing boardies?!
I had a moustache too.
Crack a Solo Facto!
A Southwark stout after that session if memory serves.
Interesting factoid:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/flashback/the-solo-man-has-a-f…
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree?
Gave my mate the camera housing on Sunday morning after getting some epic shots at sunrise.
He bagged these great ones of me sliding into a few ocean holes. Pure stoke :D
TBB would be proud of you Craig.
And Davetherave :p
Cleaning the house this morning, sorting shit out, and came across these old photos.
First photo is of me taking a photo:
Second photo is the photo I took:
Here's a couple from a trip to Indo a few years ago just after my 50th. Last one is Mundaka in Winter of 93'.
https://ibb.co/h9rZ7yh
https://ibb.co/zhJXgc5
https://ibb.co/6Jj2PbF
(Forgot how to paste the pic & not the link)
Awesome!
Bet the view looking out would have been something.
What happened to the Mundaka photo ?
It was epic. Big face spread out before you like a football paddock, flying down the line.
Ha! I was trying to turn the link into a photo and got sidetracked. It will have to remain as a link
Nice work , Ringmaster. Cool shot.
Whilst I was checking it out again there was a heads up for me that Asian girls in the area are looking for me !
Pretty sure I would have noticed this hot little number hound dogging after me amongst the 300 octogenarians who make up the local population.
Over here !
'The Search'......takes off on a new tangent!
@Ringy - just scroll down to the left hand side of your pic in ImgBB (very cool btw) to EMBED CODES - hover over link (BB or HTML full linked -both work) and a little "Copy" button will appear - copy and paste like so.
Oops double tapped it...
Ringmaster getting some
Something different..
I ride all different boards for all different conditions, keeps things fresh and interesting and allows you to surf nearly every day. I love cheater fiving on my 7'4 single, but I'd got a new 6ft foamy and my mate Steve Wall captured this image out Bower on a quite evening last week.
I like the pose and isolation he's captured..
Looks like your right hand is on fire. Nice shot.
Styling.
All the way.