More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
ohhhh Biscuit Jimmy I'm still cracking up about that one. You've even put pictures of your place up on here. Oh well, it's not your residence anyway at least.
I was casting my eye through the moonless night and any of those dots probably would've been you decades ago. Under the 0369. Ironically, I watched a bay on my lonesome, but my mind's eye couldn't help but cast back into the shadows... what's scarier? knowing the local stories or, knowing that there would be local stories, and letting my imagination create the details of them as I walk back to camp? The Biwal did not visit me in the Pamir Mtns, what quinkan might be lurking???
90% are sheep- lucky we have a sheepdog!
had a very similiar experience after i went to canberra and spent weeks in the upper house and senate and then meeting with all players. Told Bald Oil he would get swallowed up by party machine then used as a scapegoat.
Good mate is computer whiz, i have unknown friends who now log on with me and follow my online movements. I love taking them for magical mystery tour. Not just a theory, but happening, and happening lots, think about it, easy was to get intel on someone. There is no privacy in the webworld.
Gday mitchy boy.. BTW, thanks for the "dog" link.... Very funny :)...... You do realize the "ex" thing was a polite white lie, a joke..... But I wear the dig.... lol... Not a very well thought out post..... I could've wrote "hey rave I don't wanna put my email up here because there are a couple of dead set psychopaths who I have had run ins with here on swellnet, and the last thing I need is shitstains emailing me for a bitchfest.... (I'm sure you remember one run in in the old forecast notes - Ben had to shut it down.... Then there was the dude asking me for my number)...
But hey, as I said, it wasn't a well thought out white lie, so I wear the dig, and rightly so.....
Now, mitch, Psilocybin must not be abused.... It can be fun, but cross the line, and the repercussions can last a lifetime..... :p
Seabreeze posted a clip of Keahi de Aboitiz kitesurfing on a shorty. He is ripping. There's another vid of him getting into dredging pipes, on a performance sup, at a spot you may as well have checked before "returning to the Coolum Points just in time for the onshore". You ever see him surf? You reckon you'd be a kitesurfer if you had your time up north again? Imagine that on continental shelf edge reefs.
I don't think so, mitch, unless I saw him without realizing it.... There was a bunch of dudes that would regularly wind and kite surf at Coolum, next to Point Perry, though.... Some of them were shit hot..... You'd generally see them around Nov' dec' - though to march, when the n -ne shit wind was funnelling down from you know where lol, and there was a 2 foot+ ne windswell.....
ps could be some fun waves up Torres way next week
https://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display.cgi?a=eoz_swell
So were you ever tempted to start??? I dunno if there was more than 2 overhead days this winter? And do you reckon it'd be a good way to make the most of wind affected waves up nth?
Was watching some guys kitin' flat water (estuary) last summer, they were kickin tail pop airs & flying easy 40-50-60 ft , inverted. One guy was riding and short board and laying down full speed sling-shot arcs.
Looked awesome fun, beautiful estuary, high tide, howling NEster.
I'm keen. You don't even need waves.
No, mitch.... Grew up in the captain goodvibes "windwanker" era...... You know, kneeboards, boogers, mals are all eggrolls ......
But i'd give it a go now.....
G'day, pin heads.... Been a bit flat out lately.... Removalists arrive tomoz......I'd like to thank the good folk of Tassie for their kindness..... Good people.... "Tell it like it is" people.....
It's been a crazy 5 1/2 years down here.... My best memories won't be the waves, or salamanca, or the food..... The wonderful fresh food...... It'll be coming down and caring for my old man, spending 2 magnificent years with my dear old dad.... I fuckn miss him so much..... R.I.P dad.....
Anyway, I'll wipe the tears away and march on..... It's time..... Time to say goodbye.....
I'll catch you degenerates in a couple of weeks when we're settled in the land of the crow....
Till then, stay safe, you unconventional conventionalists.....
Sorry to hear the news mate.. thoughts are with ya.
Good luck with the move too SD.
Condolensces SD. Must've been tough...
All the best with the move and I look forward to the day you're once again arguing with Freeride over minute atmospheric disturbances in the Coral Sea.
all the best sheepy
Good luck with the move sheepy and if I see an unfamiliar goofy footer surfing around my parts I will say g'day. It may well be the dawg?
Sorry to hear that news Sheepy. All the best from here on in mate.....
Sad to hear Sheepy. Hope the move goes well for you. Say g'day to Uppity;)
Condolences on your dad's passing mate. Stay strong and get in the water soon.
Condolences SD ,
the timing of your move could not have been better on an atmospheric level .
Lets just say as you stand at the waters edge in the next few months , you shall more often than not have the wind at your back as opposed to being blown back away from the cliff top .
But beware though , she shall be a brutally hot summer ...................
That's so shit Sheepy.
I'm stoked for you that you got to spend time with him before hand.
Best of luck cobber, hope the move West is a good one for you and your lady.
Sheepy condolences.....Blax Chi's Indies
Pull in son ....Enjoy.
Sheepio, like Blowin has said above awesome to spend quality time with the old boy ,RIP.
Maybe that cyclone in your old sector this time of the year was a sign ol champ.
The move, the journey will be another positive step forward;)
Condolences SD, can't wait to hear, see what you find by spending some time in the area you're heading.
All the best.