More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
The driver that picked med up from bandar lampung to take me down to krui, as the only passenger, ran down someone on a motorbike and fled the scene. Was a fuckt up experience. Its 5-6 hours easy by car on an at times very bumpy road.
We've been using 1-cover for several years, with a couple of small claims which were looked after really well. Certainly recommended. Their policy looks good, quite extensive coverage. But I don't have a motorbike licence so I know I'm not covered, so have resisted the temptation to hop on a scooter - e.g. to surf somewhere else on Rote.
Cathalhanly, as you might have gathered from the previous comments, you want to be well switched on for that ride (no surprise).
The traffic is pretty sketchy and lots of that road can potentially be taken at 80-100km/h, lulling you in to a false sense of security until you come across fucking big potholes and broken road at a rate of knots.
On a motorbike doing it safely i reckon it would take you 8 hours at least, kind of pointless unless you were doing it purely for the adventure aspect, if it was me, id just hire some motorbikes in Krui and head east or west and explore past the regularly surfed breaks,
I traveled by bus once all the way to Bengukulu the road follows the coast most of the way and most of the coastline is crapy beach breaks, but i bet if you had a motorbike and really took your time checking it out, you would find something worth surfing.