More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
shmucks heres your answer to your twisted version and perceptions .......
By: "jeff-schmucker"
the reason why I have called you a spineless gutless coward,is that you posted comments calling me a trout mouth,parasite,maggot etc...and never had the balls to address it....you hid behind some body else's comments or why did you repost them in the first place??
as far as scared of dying,and laying in a chair getting help.......how can you possible say that when you have no idea of what the circumstances are.....or are you just wishing that? The truth is I was given a couple of years to live 4 years ago and I fought and beat cancer once,with a less than 1% chance......I have a couple of tumors again and am in the process of beating it again...not lying down,still surfing,shaping and fighting Mr C.......
By: "jeff-schmucker"
I do not have a terminal illness I only have cancer.....I have beaten it once and will again.....its a bit like having the flu......fight it and get ya health back...the remark you talk of is a reaction to your posting someone else comments about me....I just feel sorry for people like you......the great pretenders,snipers and wannabes...quite sad....
By: "jeff-schmucker"
what have I said about your family.....nothing to be forgiven for.....I have had to deal with people like you all my life.........and I still will be for many years to come......nasty comments,or the truth??
By: "jeff-schmucker"
because I have personally seen what exposure has done,when just a few individuals need the glory,money or the need to be a somebody......its called 40 years of experience,something you do not have....
By: "jeff-schmucker"
what flag?? Bruz...in ya dreams....
good ta hear ya alive and kikn this morning my forum banter buddy...didnt you like what that guy said about you?? trout baha whatever he was saying??
if you dont like it then why are you dead set on doing the same to others....tone it down a bit and talk rationally as thats how you will need to operate when you get the responsible position on the shire council at home.
Antagonism it never got us anywhere..anytime. We do it on here coz ,well its kinda acceptable ay?
Ps..check you private msgs on here, i got some important info for ya....hope it settles things
I have been rational the whole time on these forums......FJ Rowls burnt bridges,called police ,made up stories to try and support his intervention failure,and basically tried to stop the stories getting out about his behavior in seeking fame and glory at any cost, which has been documented thoroughly enough now.......
I am off to hawaii tomorrow ,will be interesting to see what the boys in Hawaii who have been following all of this think.........I am prepared to stand by my words and let my actions do the talking....end of story........thats it over and out.....
we will all be judged by our actions......as will FJ Rolls and yourself.....bye!
yes maurice Cole....let our actions do the talking....Non Nobis Solum my friend.
I lack any local knowledge of Bells, but isn't there a car-park there already? Don't you try the 'NEW AND IMPROVED' TIDE detergent (we do here in the USA - we're prone to tv commercials) the next time you visit your local SUPER market? Where do they get these ideas?