More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Is this email Inbox or PM Inbox? I tried to find PM Inbox on SN the other day and couldn't find it? Do PM's still exist on this forum Ben?
Micks personal inbox.... Incase he's busy, someone in the loop might let him know.....
Nah they don't Don, and Mick's in South Africa SD, on the hunt.
https://snowtv.co.nz/975
This weird stuff, each to their own ;)
Craig, he didn't have to go that far, looking at next week lol..... cheers, anyway.....
Southey thanks for the Ski.com link. I won't bother you SN guys about snow no more:) Never knew that site existed, Cheers champ.
Been reading over the forums the last few days and is quite interesting...?
But they are all optimistics upon weather and refer to charts/models and maps, but hey I've learnt quite a lot, but it is more directed at Australia...??
I think there is only one way of looking at the big picture sometimes Southey.. That is being there at the moment.. I know its great to have all these weather models/maps etc but.....
The biggest thing to me is looking out the window especially with snow.
In Wanaka you knew looking up the valley when the NW storm came in at night even during the day, the biggest things I personally looked for were the 'Hog Back ' cloud appearances Lenticular, these are the goods in my eyes.
Cheers for the input Southey :)
Wow.. you didn't know about Ski.com.au? I was a very active forum participant there from around '03.. some great weather discussions at the time as more and more weather sources became publicly available. Just don't have the time to discuss snow stuff any more!
No Ben, never ever knew about it, that is why I have have posted my stupid questions on here....?
I apologise in lots of ways;)
Hey I'm not on facebook, twitter, etc etc forums this, forums that.
Pretty much the only thing I look up is SN, thank your lucky stars.....?, or should I say you're an absolute pain/menace Welly, probably why I post most days and have a bad..? or sarcastic sense of humour, that many people probably don't like.
Anyways I like SN, great forums/great people who Ive never met and interesting reading about various subjects, hahah I would probably get kicked of the Ski.com thing anyway:)
Cheers to SN