More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
I really think that this 7"9 mc is being over priced . Its not that old and it was only used in one contest and curren didnt win it. Sorry udo just my obs
Im with you caml,i don't think its worth a lot either 2 or 3 grand but listed in that auction may have drove the price higher ?
Roga dat udo . Im interested tho becos i have a far older singly wondering wats worth . With credentials i might add
@ Winkie - 14 years ago I bought a 'Swordfish' model Castalloy classic Mal from a bloke who was in the Air Force in the 60's (Original owner). He was based in Adelaide and went down to Maslin's beach to make the purchase. It was 1963, and he kept the board well protected until selling it to me on the condition that it would be used to Surf. I have kept that promise, and I'm about to restore her with a few minor ding repairs, and she will be in pristine condition once again. can't help you with any info about your model of board, but thought this may help to place it in time. Mine is obviously a kind of pop-out of its' day also, as it has a very basic although functional shape - fits well with your information.
singkenken post some pics if you can.