More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Indeed!
This ain't an after surf munchy , but I just had a proper coffee after surviving on instant for a few days and it tasted like Aphrodite's nipple on my lips. Big breakfast, sun is shining , 3-5' of swell and offshore winds are making me keen for a paddle.....after just one more coffee.
Oh thank yea hospitality workers of the world , existing on a pittance to satisfy my every desire. More power to you !
Caloundra Pub / Tavern on the hill looking south over Kings Beach was a regular for me in Summer when I lived up there ... not so good in a southerly, but the summer northerlies and it was quite pleasant watching the hordes fight over the summary slop, while having a few schooies ...
The OLD rolling surf joint was awesome value for a pigout out post surf ... go back as many times as ya wanted for a big breakfast bacon, eggs (any style), sausages, hash browns, etc etc ... have just found a similar spot at Hastings Point, at the Big 4 ... $9.90 all ya can eat brekky, add you just add a decent coffee for $4 :)
Many a sesh post surf at the Pacific ... and probably more so the Iluka Pub ;)
Further south, geez ...
Have had a few post surfs at the Amble Inn at Corindi / Red Rock
The Sawtell pub was always good in winter ... that fire, few beers, and ya never wanted to leave ...
and of course, the Crescent Head Pub / Tavern ... who has not been there!
... but, I gotta say, the best value for money, and often overlooked joints, are the bowls clubs. Cheaper than pubs for beer and tucker, easier parking usually, and often stoked to have visitors, so they happily open up the greens for some barefoot fun when the winds turned onshore ...
Can usually score a good chinese feed at some (i.e. Iluka and Wooli), or just the value for money, kick back fun for the arvo like North Beach (Yellow Rock) & Hat Head.
Haha yeSSSS! Wooli bowlso Chinese is epic! So is the courtesy bus arrangement from Minnie