More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Harriette Beecher Meete?
Swellnetonians! Same goes for over 40 as well.
Swellnet is by far the best Surf News - Forum...Love your work people!
@ Slimeybritches :
I'd have to go with Quint. His imagination is the stuff of Hollywood blockbusters.
Under 40 Peter? I wish, not these last twenty odd years.
Doc Tanzi can take care of that blinder... you know that... deep down... don't fight it blinder... I mean, look at me...
And Aerosmith... don't be so stubborn! You'll get used to it, you're from Sydney, they'll go all right there!!! Two key boards are better than one... well, not always but...
The sun's out, I'm gonna go catch some rays... ya gotta luv it!!!
Ah yes Doc Tanzi's time machine. Beam me back to the 70s doc, but can you give me better taste in clothes than I had then.
A bit of back n forth between Freeride and Nick Carroll on Realsurf forums
under / just general surfing stuff.
Ya gotta love the sun aye! Forget fashion blinder. Again, look at me, booked out. Waiting list. Its like nature. They sense the injured, wounded ones. Target 'em. Great for eating, but when it comes to mating... I love it!!! And them, 'How ya goin'... I'm trained to notice... by the way... highly trained... and I do notice... Rubbin' their shoulder(s)/knee(s)/neck/back/ankle(s)/hip(s)/groin(s)/brain/bitcoin chart(s)... (you name it, they're rubbin it')... 'Faark, you know how it is... we aint getting any younger aaaye...' 'Naaar sorry,' (but, as they grimace, they know I'm not). 'What do ya mean...'
Nup, ya gotta luv Doc Tanzi, its nuthin' new but! And as I soaked up the rays, I put a good word in with his mate for ya blinder... again!!! Just mention my name, ya can't go wrong aye!!!
And, by the way, as your rubbin' them bitcoin charts boyz, don't work up too much of a sweat... again, ya just dreamin'!!! Again!!! Ya fuck'n bozo... in a nutshell!!! Fucking sharks chowing down whales all day... and night long!!! In a nutshell!!! What a difference a day makes!!! Again!!! 'Corse vem wails needs more farkin vollatillarizin' stuff ta wail at aaayyyee!!!' In a nutshell!!! Don't quit ya day job!!!
The salient excerpt being -
“Look at me “
Ya can't help but look aye!! And, who could blame yas!!! Like a magnificent sunrise!! In a nutshell!!! Make a booking!!! And as you raised it, on a more serious note, when you come in, I'll introduce you to the guy I'm training at the moment with parkinsons. Stoked out of his head! Makes such a difference to their confidence and quality of life. And there's been plenty of them over the years, and as serious as it is, way worse shit than that.
You better put those mirrors away before going out in the sun Craplift.
Trying for Bronzed Aussie status Crypto?
Haha, the listless guy that only recently knew nothing, but now suddenly is a casual expert!!! Fucking hilarious shit. Skips ho!! I've got a waiting a list of people you can train, all sorts of issues, hey you can put the guy with parkinson's through some sessions too! We'll video it... epic all time gym fails!!! Hapless bullshit artist!!! come on down, we'll film it!!! Bring your insurance but!!
Nah, saw them in the gym years ago blinder! Embarrassing shit!!! There's a vitamin D epidemic!!! Not me!!! rabs/abs is terrified of the sun... they'd blow the fucker up if they could!!!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5394390/