More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
or check out chillax wax.
Then why is Dreamtime Shark drooling at me velocityjohnno ...cheers again!
Australian Aborigines made gum & carrried it around for repairs & used resin for surfcraft.
I do apologize for my crass representation of Saltwater Shark Deterrents.
Shark Deterrent is whole as in Dreamtime/Stars/Songline/Dance/Totem/Season/Plant.
Most certainly it's with respect to Saltwater People & Place that I continue.
Another example of Plant deterrent use- being native Dogwood to signify coming of Shark.
Usually at height of "our" Winter into Spring.
Consider also that Saltwater people naturally share fishing season in and around Sharks.
Port Jackson settlement recalled common sightings of Aboriginals with missing limbs.
The reference being Shark Attacks were common place for any resourcing the sea.
I couldn't say if shared Swellnet list represents a small sample of eco Shark deterrents .
As a freelance researcher I'd say we're approaching half way there.
Now I say that without credible Botanical Knowledge ! That's the missing ingredient here.
I admit I stepped outside of my field filling in the blanks..It seems feasible though?
Mostly me 'n' all would love to hear a half decent version on how these plants scare sharks.
If you can't track one or the other just ask..really not much more than what's shown here!