More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Yup! Scored it in 06, but not for long as only two of us on the boat wanted a piece of it. Scary wave & we only had it at 4-5ft. There would be steps & boils coming up the face, which over coral reef is horrifying, especially when the lip is rifling along at top speed too. Little bit like restaurants I guess.
Scored that too in '08 (not to boast haha). Great wave & very hollow when it gets over 4ft
Did you drop into Macca's resort in 2008 for a beer? Me and the missus worked there that season.
sandspit,snapper,noosa,honolua bay,lower trestles
Just watched a vid of Kamchatca (?) peninsula by Surfer Magazine and another on The Inertia. I can see why it's not on your top 5. No doubt it could get amazing though. Fun adventure for sure.
The Kamchatka has been on my place of 'incredible places to visit' for a very long time.. can't imagine the logistics required though.
Hey Indo, nah I didn't stop in that year I don't think. Some of the boys on our boat did from memory. We were on the Huey both in 06 and 08. If you have met Captain Sooly before i'm sure you could agree he's a madman and a legend!
Stu said the same. Doesn't look that involved. On the video all they had was tents, a guide, a massive all wheel drive truck and a helicopter.
The set ups on the vid looked good but no real waves ridden. Have you seen otherwise ?