More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
ha ha..classic, its now in the Wax off thread :P
* To the thousands and thousands and thousands of people across the globe who have sent their heartfelt messages of support... thankyou... but really, not necessary. As you can see from fizzler21's screeching, hidden squwark, they, 'the family' are particularly harmless as well as thick as fucking bricks. Please tell me you didn't post that ridiculously thick screech fizzler21, please tell me a human that fucking dim witted, that fucking dense, that fucking ludicrous, doesn't exist.
* To the thousands and thousands and thousands of people across the globe who have sent their messages of support... I assure you that a handfull of listing, sunken swillnutters will not sway me from being 'Truth' full. Obviously the 'Truth' can hurt... and a handfull of 'the family' fibbers don't like the 'Truth', or, scientific publications and research.
* To one particular well wisher who's gushing outburst of thanks actually moved me, I will say that I ask for no reward... no praise... no glory. Happy to help 'shoulder' and redirect the load. 'Limp' of all things!!! I fully agree... blasphemy!!!
* Fankyou.
Lifty there is one letter missing from your wit and that would be "t".
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!!! You kids love me!!! Keep trying... think positive... let it out... I can be Lifty... I can be Lifty... I can be Lifty... its fun being Lifty, its fun being Lifty... its fun being Lifty...
Its not lifty its really ............
Poor slattsey.