More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Pesonally,I enjoy well designed,well placed quality ink work,have a couple myself. But when I see someone with many tattoos that all blend into each other, I describe it as graffiti. A friend has a tattoo parlour and laser removal,he makes a fortune from the removal part of the business,much more lucrative than tattooing.
Remember from skool King Harold II died at the battle of Hastings in 1066 and could only be identified by a tattoo on his chest saying England, true blue mate.
Norchock this the thread you were looking for ?
The funny thing is Udo, he thought he was in Indo getting the tattoo, Norchock discovered when he woke up, he was in India..:(
Shocking !
Well......... There goes my appetite......
hahahahhhhaaaa what the fuk is that,hilarious.
if your going to do something stupid like getting a tattoo do it properly like Steve o from jackass
https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pub…
You rock rule303.
“We have art in order not to die of the truth.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aust couple mobbed in India over Hindu deity Tattoo. ABC online.
Damn hippys
Quote from India leg tattoo guy - "I should not have to apologise for what is on my skin and be put in a traumatising situation".
Good luck with that.....
A lesson in maybe thinking a bit about what you are getting tattooed on yourself ? How many "japanese symbols of love" ,tribal arm rings or arabic script tattoos do you see out there? Getting threatened with being skinned by the Hindu mob would have been a bit of a wake up for old mate. The above elephant penis guy better watch himself ha ha
Sea Stoke magazine
Ben Ross the Humble Hellman.
Five years on and this tatt thing has got out of control everywhere i seem too look now there is chicks with nasty looking sleeve tatt's, or those random sailor tatt's with crappy little drawing of anything or everything, and neck tatt's and hand tatts.
Still no regrets NOT getting this as a tatt when i was young(only was going to be the inner stoner dude in the circle)
And when you get old they go all blurry.....lots of blurry old ladies walkin around the town to look forward to in the future.
I can’t believe that crew are still getting them. Walked past a big glass fronted tattoo parlour in Bali the other day and this is what I saw :
(hope this image works...)
Edit: it didn't... was meant to be Life of Brian "Yes, We Are All Individuals"
Kudos to Zeke Lau for his new traditional 'Kakau' tattoo
Ouch..fuck that.
Hubermann..... Rare Showing of his ink
Tail has a stringer, nose no stringer, and the middle has 5 stringers. MR, truly a magician.