More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Well said chook..I just got home as my career as a
bricklayer requires such a high level of iq I thought fuck it...that stupid labourer fucked up
a bit today so we made him buy a carton..anyway
hows that knee board going 9999?make sure you
get some decent flippers and I heard once that waxing the fins is the go
welcome to the line up me9999,
chook just told you more about surfing than all the other posts combined,
and you thought you would be able to chat with regulars
get a board like sheepdog is talking about..."maybe a touch more..."
get one more surf lesson then fuck their little rort off
avoid middleton at all costs, more often than not end up at middleton
dont overlook one footers on the mid
persist for years, maybe one of the locals might talk to you, but dont worry about that, because invaribly their a bunch of wankers anyway
kneeboard/boogie much easier to have fun on while getting wave knowledge
but no one will talk to you then
The only idea behind classes was that I had someone there I could question, but also use someone else long board til I gained more confidence.
Fair call. I think I've met those wankers you talk of.
Christ. Look at your rant and you called me uppity?? Hahahaha.
I don't give a fuck who wants me where. I'll go wherever the fuck I want whenever.
See you out there. Your comment won't stop me. I'll give you a time a place when I take my piece of shit board out and you tell me to my face who wants me where and we'll see where you end up.
Settle down 9sie you do that mate ya goose ha ha ya middle aged fat cunt
Look out...old 9sie has been on some mma site asking for advice on fighting blokes at the beach..."fuck 9sie ya give it to that 14year old boogie boarder that laughed at you...his mate wasn't saying much then"next we'll be hereing about this fat cunt hanging around middleton looking to punch on with anyone
Sorry guys, what a fucking childish rant. Im having a few issues at the moment and stupid little things set me off. The northern suburb remark, something else, fucking cat looked at me sideways.
I appreciate the responses. Its good to get an idea from people who have been out in the water for an extended time. Ive got a lot to work on and consider from here.
Thanks again and sorry bout the fucking flip out. Uncalled for.
Cmon mate im just taking the piss,just get out there surfing ,best thing ever