More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Don't get to comfortable out there Murf, a certain beach was cleared twice on the Mornington Peninsula on Sunday afternoon. Shark around the 6ft mark actually bumped into a punter. I would still be more worried about being collected by a stray kayak though!
geek can you be any more specific on the location? understand if you cant.....
Was in the Rye area mate
no way what beach??? Was pumping Sunday too!
there was a little white at the heads a couple of weeks ago, 6-7 ft
I used to think that the Surf Coast was virtually shark-free, all the way down to Apollo Bay (although I always thought that places south of there were a bit suss). Then I heard about some close encounters at Winki and Bells, including an attack at Winki Dec 19 2006. Hmm.
Some fundraising going on for Chris, big effort at getting $70K so far but lots more needed for prosthesis : Story in PT Lincoln Times.
A close call at this spot yesterday - Dorsalwatch
Sa-rips how can you swim where you do ?