More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
inconsistent chest to head high this morning-I expect it to get better with the tide, we're just coming off low now. But another boat arrived, and I hear there are possibly 2 more on the way, which would be very crowded.
On the plane home. Last report:
Wednesday was fun-head high with bigger sets, especially towards dark. But a massive storm arrived about 5 PM. Had to take harbor, couldn't anchor in any safe places outside of the town. Ridiculous over 30 knot winds today from the north, couldn't surf Thursday at all. Actually our boat couldn't leave the harbor to get us to the airport, so we had to take a speedboat taxi to the airport island, they couldn't make landfall at airport due to wind and massive chop with waves breaking over the seawall. Motor back to other side of island, unload, and then take trucks to the airport through flooded roads.finally flying to Dubai now so we got out, but it was close to keeping us from getting to Male for a few days due to planes not flying in the wind.
Overall fun trip, not the waves I expected, but had about solid 5 days of good surf. Next time I'll due the southern atolls got more size.