More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Peter here from Buckshot Surf Company, the designer and developer of T.U.B.S. The Utility Bucket System. Just to keep you guys in the loop, the development and subsequent manufacture of this design is based solely in Australia (around the Newcastle region). I have been given approximately 50 years of water time from grommy to senior surfer status( still on a pointy board). Development of such products are a way of giving back to surfing through supporting a number of local board riders clubs and young individuals by helping financially with sponsoring and prize giving. Australian surfers helping Australian surfers. Thanks.