More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Justice Kelly swipes !
"While taking a swipe at the officers, Justice Kelly praised the “decent Australian men” who went to the aid of the Brazilian and German backpackers.
“Fortunately, for those two young women, there were some decent Australian men about the place that day,” Justice Kelly said.
“I am not referring to the three off-duty police officers whose only apparent role in the drama unfolding on the beach around them that afternoon was apparently to drag a couple of eskies across the entrance to the beach and carry on fishing. No, I am not referring to them."
"“It ended up being probably one of the biggest cases in Australia and the bloke gets basically arrested and done by the local hamburger maker.’’ quote.
Quoted from article posted by craig .
Yew! Dove makes a mean fishburger too.
Tell you who makes a mean fish burger and that's McDonald's.
Two overly sugary , dry buns the size of a 50 cent piece bookending a fish finger .
Sometimes the cook will inadvertently get some of the tartare sauce to partially cover a small portion of one of the buns, but you'd have to be unlucky as it's usually smeared nicely throughout the box instead.
Only $5 too !!!
God bless America.
"Local hamburger maker"arrests Salt Creek attacker and slams off duty cops fishing nearby for doing "f**k all". Onya Dove!!!
https://dailym.ai/2rxkn9U