More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Points per manoeuvre.
Funny, Stu gets underscored imo in earlier heats. Then gets that 8.3 against JJF, nice wave but definitely generous. Good result for JJF but he's gotta be a little pissed
Agree, Ben.
It was borderline - high 6 to low 7 so the result still could have gone either way IMO, but 8.33 was way overs.
Personally, I thought JJF's two waves were better than Stu's.
Yep.
Judges got a bit caught up in the excitement there I reckon. Waves have been good since that heat
Plus Stu's claim maybe? Whatever, still happy for Stu. He's been killing it this comp. No star gazing been going on
My webcast stream is working fine, but the 15 second ads they run from time to time are freezing, which delays the broadcast coming back on.
So when they run 3x 15-second ads in a row - which should take 45 seconds - sometimes it'll take twice as long (i.e. 90 seconds), or even more. Which means I'm missing out on live action.
Is anyone else seeing these problems too?
Noticed that too, Ben.
How was Toledo pulling off his wave in to wish Wilko well?
Becoming a bit of a legend is Felipe.
Onya Wilko!
'What was the secret to winning this event?'
Wilko- 'Not losing to anyone'.
Ha ha!- Yew!
Stu Kennedy the form surfer though for sure.
Classic! This was one for the surfers rather than the 'athletes'.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz