More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
UK usually no problems either. Just got an Xcel Axis for $230 delivered. As you know it's their 'end of season sales' time and Winter ones galore ... well ... recently. Just Xcel are a better fit personally though West templates aren't bad (for me) either. Other brands seem designed from guys with bloody "Popeye" legs.
What Uk site are you using S.C?
Yeh, agree with Zen, and SC, UK is good too. They have a few interesting brands of their own also, and some different models. I've worn Tiki and Gul, but that was a long time ago, and the workmanship was suss. Those Salomon suits were popular there. Google will find the shops having clear out sales. In the US, Oregon surf shops have a good range of cold water stuff.
They seem to come and go but latest ones I've had no trouble with and good service, tracking and email reports.
https://store.magicseaweed.com/Bargain-Basement/Wetsuits/
https://www.surfsurfsurf.co.uk/mens-wetsuits
EDIT: Have to keep checking and be early, just before season change, as they sell out main sizes (S, M and L) pretty quick unfortunately. They also have old stock clearances when the latest 'new season model' stock comes in.
Thanks SC