More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Maybe you imagined it?
What about this bloke.
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/from-hollywood-movie-to-japanese-prison-…
Good call Jezza64.
Udo - I reckon I can peg a back story to most posters of regularity on here.
But not Udo.
Knows all, betrays nothing.
'Cept , the username story ! ;-)
Don't know it I'm afraid.
Care to enlighten me ?
I don't want to potentially out the man . He wrote details about his name in that thread .
Maybe if I find the thread and post the link , then I'm theoretically not posting anything !?
Udo reminds me very much of an old poster on here named Victor.
That same short, blunt posting style.
Then victor stopped commenting.
Coincidence?!
https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/299281
Southey = Hako
Blowie
Indy
Tony Barber (the goat-boater not the midget singer/TV compere)
Tony (Doris) Elthrington
Simon Anderson
Tom Carrol
Eddie
Joe Engel
Rabbit
MP
Shaun Thompson
Lynch
Falcon
Greenough
Every bloke who's ever chucked it in and fucked off to go surfing.