More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
How keen are media still camped out the front of Schapelles mums house...as she shows on insta doing a drive by.
Does schapelle speak fluent bahasa Indonesia?
I would expect so
But does she ?
I don't know for certain either, but id be extremely surprised if she couldn't, you would think she would have learnt very fast just to survive in prison.
Saya goblok bule. But you dont have to spend too long over there to pick some up. I imagine after eight years in Kerobokan you might even pick up an accent.
"Fellow prisoners say that Corby now speaks fluent Bahasa Indonesian, as do most of the Australian prisoners in Kerobokan prison."
https://www.news.com.au/national/schapelle-corby-a-new-woman-since-being…
Id actually forgotten all about her but she is back in the news https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/06/22/schapelle-corby-hospital-…
so had I indo. but now you've reminded us .
ha ha come on IndoD, this isn't Womans Weekly mate..
ha ha my excuse = trying to basically change the conversation around here.
From the too and throw negative banter in the other threads.
Its true indodreaming, your post got my attention whereas the other garbage did not , so there . Thanks
Do you reckon she has had a root since she has been back in Oz? I don't think those Corby females could hold out too long.
Did you just type that with one hand, Tezza?
SB, of course... After seeing her lying on that hospital bed who wouldn't have wanted to jump (gently) on that curvy corby.
But I don't think I'm her type, I'm a bit too caucasian.
Im sure with her 200k followers she will not be lonely at all
Renae Lawrence of Bali 9 fame just got out, going to be interesting to see how she arrives back in OZ and media deals with her.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-21/renae-lawrence-bali-nine-member-…
Even in a third world country like Bali the females get it easy.
Facing chargers in Australia I will bet she will be let off again
with maybe a bond. Only thing this thing will get is rich thru
media. Joke
All you do these days is sook about how easy women get it, evo.
Lostdoggy that's because its true and its blind males like you
that defend them to the end no matter what they do that will
eventually make males redundant and only good for the heavy
work and defend the helpless angels.
Don't get me wrong here im all for equality but its gone fare beyond that.
Try at work to speak out against a female.
I also have a amazing wife and daughter and they can understand what im saying.
I believe she got a shorter sentence because she actually helped give information, while all the others including the two shot didn't cooperate with helping authority's. (yes could have been $$$ involved too)
She shouldn't be able to make money with our proceeds of crime laws, but that might only included her story etc about the crime, but maybe not the time done in prison?