More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
"If i was a young gay dude, i dont think id be too worried about Christians thinking im going to hell."
What about if you were a young gay dude brought up in a Christian household? Try to imagine that for a moment.
Day before the Legal fight with Rugby Aust Izzys Twitter and insta acc have disappeared..
Israel Folau says bushfire crisis is Gods punishment for society welcoming same sex marriage and Abortion
issy you are one twisted fuckn unit !
Fucking hell. What a truly tawdry thread.