More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
i havent followed this story, did i read that he broke the window with a hammer? that sounds suspect to me.
I read he was an auditor as well. Probably the profession paying the best odds as most likely to hulk out and be a mass murderer.
He must have been a crack shot to take out 50 people from 500 metres. I wonder how many of the 500 injured were from bullets vs stampede? It does raise a few questions.
Liveleak has pages of vids and a tour of the very room from a guest in 2016
No need to be a crack shot letting loose with an almost fully auto weapon into a few acres of crowd from above.
Gold Coast conspiracy theorist debunks Gold Coast conspiracy.
Marilou lived on Gold Coast. Marilou's mum is buried here,nieces & nephews reside here.
Coincidence that GC Casino worker booked the next room & like Marilou, sensed the danger.
So what of the Airport Target/Sphinx Hotel curse/Suicide note/Extra shooter ?
It's really an open & shut case on the face of it !
2013 Wealthy Paddock falls for attractive same age but still married Marilou who holds out!
2014 Second base is no different to other US couples. A Dirty weekend in Vegas....
Paddock books himself & love bird into 'Mandalay Hotel'. (Yes the very same) Room no ..
Paddock is a huge country music fan,along with Marilou rocks up at [Route 91]Harvest Gig!
OK! Too much! Yes the very same gig he shoots out 3 years on.
Note back in 2014 Paddock pilots over this site to land his planes at next door Vegas airport.
Rocks up at Gold Tower hits the country music gig. Paddock eyeballs Sphinx and Mandalay Gold tower with his best girl by his side.
For Highroller Paddock this is heaven that car park is the centre of his universe.
What happened that night was same for all. Location Location Location.
Are you guys keeping up! I think you all know how the story goes. Girl Dumps Guy. (Oops!)
Paddock cries over '60's Country music stash...Hello Mary lou goodbye heart/Bye Bye love!
If he can't have true love then neither can you you you you you..... or.... you you you.....
Paddock was likely mental as he blew his pilot licence medical during his Vegas jaunts.
Some say over sight issues... I don't think so! Mental health also grounds a pilot... All agree!
Hence the shots at the Airport. No conspiracy! Again we can lip read what he's saying....
Poor eyesight you say! You think I'm Mental. Then watch me blow you fuckers sky high!
Given the fact that this shooting is off the radar mental. We all can excuse the quack.
Given he is mental, Paddock in his mind was likely rescuing romeos from broken hearts or from the more horrific fate of next up 'Hank Jr' set.
Either way it's a straight up harvest sacrifice dumped at the feet of Spinx God.
Why the Sphinx site ? Mostly as Motel is cursed..for more/Try-(Buzzed Vegas)- [Scary Vegas]
Guns & Guitarsist Star Paddock was now that rockstar that he once viewed from Sphinx harvest arena. His suicide note is likely to be saddest country song ever written.
Aftermath!
Hotel security guard read 1st verse then went into frenzy copycat shooting....(Fake News)
Cops could be right that Paddock randomly chose this location.
Note: Site is on the far end of town buying Paddock plenty response time. He also stockpiled (dozen gun lots) over several homes.Note: Paddock also had Alaskan hunting licence.
Police are dumbfounded by the cross town armed lots telling story of accomplice either here or for future attack sites. Then it's more than a tragic love tale. Lets hope not.
He He ...
Correction : Paddock's Pilot licence expired Feb/2013. Due to health reasons.
I left out the 2013' Casino slip' also a health case which Paddock lost in 2014.
I too was cross wired ... over the two health cases.
Licence extensions or not...I dare say he flew one of his planes to impress his lady.
Adding further that Paddock was recently treated for Anxiety with the drug Diazepam.