More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Stew Peters other Crap
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/radio-host-stew-peters-watch…
Just watched it.
Nightmare.
You may be right, but it's far worse to be the one that when told to shoot his own men by his commander, doesn't question it and pulls the trigger. Always following orders, always in fear, never questioning. Respecting authority, Can't think for themselves. Need to be told what to do. Baaaa
AndyM & Roadkill would place stick tape over their seatbelt if someone on TV told them to.
You would stop and ask the opposition if they can put a mask on before the battle.
Dear AndyM & Roadkill.
Love from Burleigh
Burleigh, I never would have thought that you were the type of person to listen to Andrew Tate.
How embarrassing posting that Insta link Burley.
I thought you were better than that.
Actually, no I didn’t.
Enough of that. Gonna draw a line
Back on topic
Strange fibrous clots.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1594850147628113920
Geez had heard the name before but first time ever seen him. Is it possible to be a bigger fuckwit than that??? Fark. 乁( •_• )ㄏ
https://www.techarp.com/facts/embalmers-vaccine-blood-clots/
It's sad you had to post this but it had to be done. People need to see it. It exposes one of the many cover ups.
Look at this fact check post - https://www.techarp.com/facts/embalmers-vaccine-blood-clots/ Look at the images used. It's like a 10 year old argument in the school yard. Look at the way is has to been laid out in simple short paragraphs, each of them numbered. It should be an insult to your intelligence.
Ah yeah that’s fucked. I take back my post. He’s a fuckwit
Own what you post.
Died suddenly has less facts than play school and the play school audience has more intelligence than the died suddenly audience.
Only an idiot would believe this shit.
The message is right, the guy delivering it isn’t. I own that.
You should try it
Dr Bourla said in the BBC interview that the main benefit of immunising children was “the indirect protection of adults”. https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/pfizer-ceo-albert…
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking/anti-vacci…
The same grubs pushing the agenda now reporting this:
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/sweden-has-the-lowest-…
But you have been telling us forever the reported death rate in Aus was lies? So maybe both countries have the same death rates?
I’m guess as the 18% suits your bias you are now happy to use it as a comparison?
mania
/ˈmeɪnɪə/
noun
mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, delusions, and overactivity.
an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession.
Shit I’ve gotta stop watching porn!!!
I’m a maniac
Nah I don’t trust anything. How’s your holiday? I feel almost like I’m there living in your head rent free
Fake fact after fake fact check but family members and friends dying around us. Hidden "scientists" that supposedly write articles but won't debate publicly even when offered $2 million just to show up. People can be intelligent but still not street wise enough to see the con.
Hey Squatty what in your view is the Con ?
Does this mean it’s working? Some will say yes.
Ahhhh some more sweet justice:
https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/legitimacy-of-covid19-fines…
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-29/aceh-province-of-indonesia-start…
AndyM will be manic after reading this.
You against it Barely?
You gonna stand by your mania?
Good to see the rule of law prevailing.
Oral Vaccine? What could go wrong?
https://www.voanews.com/a/polio-is-back-in-indonesia-sparking-vaccinati…
What could go wrong?
That not enough people are vaccinated and polio gets out of control. Most will recover but some will be paralysed and some will die. In a nation with a population as large as Indonesia, the some, will be a huge number.
Edit…ps. Worse case scenario then it gets spread around the world by the unvaccinated and spreads to the unvaccinated.
you might want to google the oral polio vaccine.
Yes I do realise the issues and why it isn’t used in Australia anymore. But..
“Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) is used in developed countries, but it is expensive to produce and requires cold storage and intramuscular administration. Because these requirements are impractical in the developing world, a live attenuated oral polio vaccine (OPV) is used instead. OPV is cheaper to make than IPV, does not require cold storage and can be delivered orally by workers who do not require specialized training.”
This is the issue. As problematic as it is it’s far far better than no vaccine at all.
Fucking hell mate you really can’t be that thick can you?
You’re happy with dead and paralysed kids and for what?
It’s also the reason vaccine derived polio virus that AndyM loves has been found in New York and London sewage.
Yeah 3rd world countries kids are not work a proper vaccine. Only white rich kids right?
And guess what it only affects the unvaccinated. As I mentioned earlier. You’re the cause not the solution.
Of course 3rd world kids are worth it Burliegh but it is currently road blocked by the reasons I posted above.
So don’t vaccinate them at all?
You half wit.
You bell end.
You have the intellect of bellybutton lint.
Seems I’m not just living rent free in toadkills head.
Hook, line and sinker
Yeew!
Joking about kids with polio, totes sick.
You can boast to your wife and kids “Hey guess what I trolled these guys talking about kids with polio! Hahahaha!”
Big pharma must have released polio with Bill Gates help..the evil covid vax has been exposed by warriors and comrades that never flinched when the gestapo came calling them liars. Polio….It’s a new revenue stream for big pharma.
It’s boiling down to that percentages thingy magig that Burliegh doesn’t understand.