More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1186475128553885/?ref=browse_…
Rover SD1 Vanden Plas 3500 SE on eBay:
..for some reason, thought of @vj (car was looked after by seller's 'meticulous British engineer' father), but any Vicco interested in a UK-made 1986 belter out at Healesville with no key. Fit a couple of shortboards, easy. Goes off 8am tomorrow. Get this - seller is 'adamtwelve-71'..
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/176731259839
https://club.shannons.com.au/club/enthusiasts/ausclassics/garage/1985-r…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_SD1
https://roversd1australia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/47-Rover-3500-…
Had one in the 90's, scored it cheap cos the body was shot, panel damage rust etc. Previous owner was a rich alcho and couldn't give a shit.
Had 9 months rego left and would probably never pass another one, but the little V8 had low k's and went like a shower of shit.
Sold it for more than I paid to a stock car racer.