More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Ned Flanders: Hi-diddly-ho, petal-to-the-metal-ophiles.
Homer Simpson: Flanders? Since when do you like anything cool?
Ned Flanders: Oh, I don't care for the speed, but I can't get enough of that safety gear - helmets, roll bars, caution flags...
I cant help but think ive met you both, Zen and Tao? I think you're from north coast though not south coast.
Maybe groundswell?
Originally a Brizzo and learnt to surf around the Caloundra/Maroochydore stretch, then moved to the Goldy in my late teens and went to Griffith uni there. My work has taken me to the far north for a stint and the better part of a decade in Sydney.
Been living in Japan since 2006.
It's funny because from time to time I think a couple of people based on their posts sound familiar too.
had the new site had a private message system.......you guys could chat and exchange more info, email adds etc
Best surf car was a diahatzu handi-van (pizza car) , 693cc , 3 cylinder. 18 km to the liter and you could fit an 8'6" if you folded the passenger seat down. It was my wife's car but I used it for trips up or down the coast, was like driving a go cart.
HG 186s station wagon, bench seats, 3speed column shift. It was a F*ckn legend of a car.... Just kept going, and going, and going, till the Coolum cops pulled me up in 1999, and politely said "hey mate, I think it's too rusty to be on the road". There were holes in the floor from where saltwater had ran off my legs, like the flintstones. But the beast wouldn't die. It is still powering on today as a bushbasher, on a mates farm out past yandina. 186s motors - legendary.......
@Sheepdog, the 186 motors were great, I did 500,000 miles in my HK and it was still ticking over like clock work before she got dismissed to the wreckers :(
Yeah, Wellymon. Still miss the beast........ Got a 97 EL falcon6 with a rare 5sp manual @themo'.... Got lucky with this one. She keeps on purring too. Funny down here in tazvania.... Things don't rust as quick... Not like freekn Coolum. Plastic rusts in Coolum :)