Addicted to buying new surfboards

groundswell Saturday, 12 Jun 2021 at 06:30 pm new

Thanks Udo

udo Tuesday, 26 Nov 2024 at 09:26 am new
Supafreak Tuesday, 26 Nov 2024 at 09:59 am new

Off topic but I noticed the post before udo’s was from groundswell . Mate if you’re out there ( and you kinda are ) would love to hear from you on how you’re going since you relocated . Regardless hope you’re doing well .

indo-dreaming Tuesday, 26 Nov 2024 at 12:22 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

Off topic but I noticed the post before udo’s was from groundswell . Mate if you’re out there ( and you kinda are ) would love to hear from you on how you’re going since you relocated . Regardless hope you’re doing well .

I just sent him a head's up message, someone else here was asking about him the other week too.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login