More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
That was so much fun to watch, even the Mrs got into it lol.
Ironman Surfing.
Great commentary too.
Olympics should be based on this format. Very teams focused. Good event
^^ I was thinking the same thing. It is entertaining for non surfers too. Much more action and drama.
One hundred percent.
The reason I lost interest in watching competitive surfing is that every time I tuned in there were two people sitting in flat ocean for most of the time. One person holding priority trying to stop the other person from surfing.
Eventually the old throw the tail two or three times, claim and appeal to the judges, jump off and call for the ski.
Teams events hold value for the reasons in the comments above and more.
Levels the playing field.
More inclusive. More athletic.
More realistic.
Maybe I'm out of the loop... but I didn't see a Kirra surfriders team there. Everyone else seemed to be represented
North-Burleigh ~ boardrider / basher is happy to oblige the crew...
2024 Oz Boardriders Battle
https://australianboardridersbattle.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/202…
https://australianboardridersbattle.com/
https://surfingaustralia.com/burleigh-boardriders-win-the-hyundai-austr…
https://www.facebook.com/burleighheadsboardirders/