More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I'm obviously naive but...How come they always get to play the victim?
When you don't have a leg to stand on, conservatives like to leave as victims of the greatest injustices in the history of the world.
Example A. Donald Trump
Because they're a different type of human being. Imagine breaking into his thought processes. It would be frightening.
Hows the reach old Clive is getting again on Facey and majority of comments in his favour.
I think a lot of people that would never vote for his party will vote as a FU to the majors due to lockdowns, vaccine passports etc
Im glad he will preference LNP again
BTW. No not a fan, just curious to read comments as sponsored post came up in my feed the other day and was too bust to read.
^ How’s the state of that cnt. Have another pie bloke.
In another life I was a corporate dude in Qld in the 90's.
My boss at the time sent a memo (remember them), (which I still have somewhere) saying as an organisation, we should never employ "fat, sweaty (I actually think he used the word 'unhygienic') people".
Ah... those were the days
Paging Groundswell....
https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/how-to-recover-from-a-bad-trip?utm_…
Indo, I hope you’re wrong with the FU vote to Clive and subsequent LNP preferences. That is the type of shit that has got us in the current mess.
Indo, Was that one regarding the abolishment of state governments. If so what was the tone of the comments.
GO MANNY https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/boxer-manny-pacquiao-nominat…
3:38am last night, full moon with 30cm+ dump of blower pow.
Would have been an epic adventure hiking and getting moon-lit face shots!
https://newrepublic.com/article/163658/what-happened-lyme-disease-vacci…
https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/history-lyme-disease…
Jeez!
.
FK that's pretty crazy, dont try that at home kidz.
Dont know didnt watch it, just read some of the comments, from memory more about Covid passports or vaccines or something, from memory comments more about "thank you etc for sticking up for freedom" that kind of thing.
Had a look again.
Just had a quick listen, seemed to be a bit about everything just babbling on.
here's some comments
BTW. Up to 42K likes now, 10k comments, 13K shares
Party page itself has 96K followers quite large considering, Greens 290K, One nation 409K
Surfing on Pitcairn Island in 1821 on a board with a keel!
https://www.surfresearch.com.au/1821_Ramsay_Pitcairn.html
Interesting how riding waves sort of spontaneously arose on the isolated island with minimal beaches and no real surf spots. They rode (and still ride) a surging wave that runs into the tiny "harbour" / gulch where they land boats.
The women also would swim around the whole island for recreation.
"to his great astonishment amused themselves by taking a flat board about 3 feet long, on the upper side smooth and on the under a ridge like a keel, and went out on a rock and waited till a large breaker came and when the top of it was close on them, away they went with the piece of wood under their belly on the top of this breaker "
Thanks Frog,
Keel fins have ruled forever!
Wow how was that!
Biggest earthquake I've felt, moving for 10-15s in Sydney and felt by mates in Victoria and in Adelaide. Must have been a big one.
I thought it must have been centred in Melb as it was VERY strong here .
Mag 6 around Mansfield, 10km depth. Shallow.
My mother thought it might be the Chinese bombing us . Very infrequent event in Melb and strongest I have felt since one in Tokyo .
Made a thread here.. https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/525381#comment-763050
https://shinfin.com/leg-fins-flippers/benefits/comfortable-new-fins/red…
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-22/international-covid-border-closu…
Well if youv'e ever thought you have had a bad day watch this
WTF, wow!
the resistance...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4468784249848944&id=4285772…
I watched this the other day , business in picnic hampers must be booming.
OMFG
Pig cop needs gaoling.
If a non-pig cop did that to someone in a pub it’d be the equivalent of a coward punch straight to prison.
If you tackle someone like that in an AFL match you get suspended . WTF is happening in Vic . " The lunatics are running the asylum " .
Bonza - our resident river , flora and fauna expert has just come up with a very interesting suggestion on how to combat the Cane Toad problem .
"Re toads. If you are in NNSW biozone re toads and you have a dam or body of water. Prevent toad access. Use vegetation. Sedges and rushes. Knee high fence eg sediment traps. Stop or slow their access to water. Killing toads gets boring after a while."
I will help by looking for native sedges and rushes that we can electrify to kill the dam toads . As they are mainly nocturnal we need lots of wind farms to generate the electricity .
Will someone also help by working out how we can teach all the toads to stop hopping ?
We don't want to build the fence higher than knee high as it might affect all the native non hoppers . There also , obviously , can be no gaps in the fence ( it does have to blend in with the natural environment ) .
We want to ensure that the money we spend has the desired outcome .
This is INTERESTING and IMPORTANT . One of Bonza's best ideas to date !
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-22/cane-toad-tadpoles-lure-research…
Thanks so much udo ! A great discovery . If we can make biofuel out of the catch it will be another positive and we might not need to have so many windmills .
I will suggest to Bonza that we include that in his plan !
I am not board killing toads but Bonza doesn't hate them as much as I do .
Hutchy, put your political stuff here mate: https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico
Stop clogging up regular threads with topics that you know are going to devolve into the standard slinging matches.
Sorry Jono . Should have realised Cane Toads were not interesting . Also should have realised they were political .
To help , perhaps you can enlighten me on the classification criteria ! I am new to SN .
You crossed the toad thing over from a politico thread that's kept of the homepage for various reasons hutchy. That is where threads that become constant , endless shit fights end up. Now go sit in a corner and face the wall for an hour.
I did Jono because I thought it interesting .
If you think it could cause a shit fight it must be interesting .
I am off to the naughty corner .
You are relentless, I'll give you that
Hard to argue with that, on that surface and with that force a head knock could even result in death.
Surely this cop will be put on leave while the incident is investigated and possibly lose his job or even have charges laid.
Unless we are not seeing everything and he is armed ad a threat to the other officers.
Im all for cops not being soft cocks and being able to use some force, but judging from what we can see here thats way over the mark.
Don’t know the lead up to it obviously but that was way way out of line. What a cnut of a person.
That guy was very lucky he wasn’t killed.
By itself, the clip looks heavy handed. No context to what really happened in the lead up and during the confrontation.
I have no problem with cops being charged with assault and causing injury when the force used is unnecessary…we do need all the details before judging tho.
Protester pushing away the head of a police horse = Dominate every news outlet in Australia.
Cop approaching a calm man from behind and trying to break his neck by violently pile driving him head first into a concrete floor= Not worthy of mention.
On the visual evidence in the video that’s way out of line.
Watching it again a few times, it seems like all the cops are pretty relaxed even the one he is talking too.
Surprising this isn't all over the news?
Clicking on it slow mo style its like a full on sling tackle that are illegal in AFL even on grass because of how dangerous they are.
Saw it on the news 5 minutes ago
Station cctv from a few diff angles be interesting..
Farkn Brutal https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/cowardly-sickening-caught-on-tape-victo…