More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Go Peter Norman.
Is there a Tokyo Olympics song?
And is it better than Стадион моей мечты?
There is:
or maybe this one?
OMG!
Colorful is unwatchable.
What on earth is the games mascot?
Miraitowa and Someity.
( and Super Mario )
I'd have to vote for song #2 at this time.
Of course, there's still time to change the song to this:
Back onto the olympic sport, hands up who is still haunted by this:
Painful to watch VJ
Freddy Morais out with covid.
Yep
Was Freddie Vaxxed ?
Freddie fully vaccinated for over a month . Morais went on to say in a statement issued through Portugal's Olympic team and reported by the Associated Press, "I was very careful. I have been fully vaccinated for over a month, but I ended up contracting the virus." He continued, "I feel fine and I will carry out my isolation. I will be following every second of our team."
Aw Freddie..bit rough
https://apnews.com/article/2020-tokyo-olympics-surfing-sports-health-co…
Watching the mixed Rugby on the Para-Olympics, apart from being a mad-crazy sport, couple of stand out Aussie players, Chris Bond and in particular Ryley Batt- that bloke is an animal. Amazing skills coupled with true grit.
Edit- read up on his background, completely mis-interpreted the Japanese commentary.
Still- inspirational stuff.
Fark! The Danes beat the Aussies!
Great game though.