More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Yep NZ is full of overweight unhealthy people.
You are in love with me, blowin?
You note everything I say, store it and unsuccessfully try to wind up with it.
SweetiePieblowin…you are the triggered gift that keeps on giving.
I knew someone like you would bring up the crew who arrive on boats. I also knew you’d weaponise it in a way that you permit growing authoritarianism in Australia as long as it’s against those with whom you disagree.
Are there still those out there who don’t think Australia is authoritarian?
The media lost their shit about the fantasy of Trump maybe, potentially, one day becoming a tyrannical cnt and here’s Scummo and Dutton doing it right before their eyes.
Oh look, blowin is telling foreigners to go back to where they come from again. Well one's that he doesn't like.
The Unvaxed Serb, doesn't get that type of treatment. He's blowin's freedom fighting hero.
blowin you are one weird unit.
If it gets into the Island and Maori community it will kill many. It won’t take long for NZ hospitals to reach capacity, especially in Auckland.
I have an Aus passport also.
At least they are getting fed, roof over their heads, probably better than where they came from or they wouldn't of left, also they didn't die on a old wooden boat with sheets for sails.
[quote=Blowin][quote=andy-mac]He’s a legit sociopathic fuckwit. He shouldn’t be able to walk the streets in Australia without getting fruit thrown at him.
Well I agree with you here ...
No.
I’m just constantly taken aback by how much of an utter shit bag you are. Bragging on here about “ Running my 4wd through the business “ whilst crying that the hospitals are overwhelmed.
Maybe if you paid your share of tax instead of buying your ghey Tonka toy , we could afford more nurses.
But you don’t give a fuck…..you’re a classic selfish wanker. Driving your son around the Gold Coast in your wanker mobile when you thought he was infected.
Robbing the taxpayers of funds whilst thinking you’re spreading the virus so your son could push trolleys at Coles.
No self awareness, no responsibility to society. You are pure filth bloke.
Now you cheer Scummo locking an innocent person up because they don’t follow your personal rules. You and your son drove around thinking you might be spreading the virus……you are the cunts who need locking up according to your own perverse thinking.
You’re a scummy , grifting shit bag.
Farrrrrk me blowin, the double standards you show with the detainees at the Carlton Hotel is truly nuts.
Novax, gets detained for a few days, has access to good lawyers and a court process, and you are going ballistic.
Refugees one floor down are treated like absolute shit, exposed to covid, given maggot infested food, and could be released tomorrow if the govt took up NZ's offer of resettlement, and you're cheering our government on.
Novak hero, refugees deserve it is pretty much your argument.
Fuck mate, if you're what stands between us and authoritarianism in this country, we are well and truly fucked.
Hahahahahahahaha. You're on fire today. Unhinged but in classic form. And a bloke added…just for emphasis.
It was always like this, I was in this situation myself. Questioned and held for hours over nothing. They didn't even tell me what they were looking for (maybe suspected drugs or something else..?). I was in a state of shock, eventually, they gave up as I didn't do anything wrong and I was allowed to enter the country. I'm an Australian citizen today so I've done a full end-to-end process. It's horrendous and back then everything was paper, no online forms, and chronically under-resourced by the Aus gov (waiting times are extreme).
But so worth it, once you enter the country it is heaven on earth. And I still stick to this today, despite all the issues I love this country more than anything else on the planet. It's so good in many areas and we should always be proud of what we created so far.
lol, geez now I feel bad/guilty, I was the one bought up getting a new car.
Dudesweetsweetblowhard, just cos you spell it "ghey", it doesn't make your language any less homophobic. Yeah. I know, Your brother's gay. Big deal.
Me and a mate got held in a room at Bali airport for a few hours years ago, back when they were trying to charge $50 for each extra board you bought in, was a fair amount back then, we stood our ground and they let us go eventually lol.
Didn't stop me from going back.
As I said yesterday, fuck you roadkill.
Here is the little man that died with Covid that you have now mentioned twice to l create fear. You have done nothing but read a MSM headline and ran with it.
You should actually be banned from this chat. You’re proper sick in the head.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100745596
Because they are all obese?
Could you be any more Fake Left , Facto?
Scummo is taking political prisoners to distract from his corruption and you’re attacking the messenger cause he offends your pronoun sensibilities.
You’re as much the problem as Scummo.
I’ve been locked up and intimidated by Indo coppers after a traffic accident which was not my fault ( I was parked on the shoulder and an inattentive motorbike rider ran into the back of me ) . I’ve seen the emergence of authoritarianism at the work sites I used to frequent.
Fuck authoritarianism.
Yep. Roadkill is scum.
Wants a portion of society excluded in case they spread the virus…..and then chauffeurs his son, who they thought was infected, around the Gold Coast so he didn’t miss a shift pushing trolleys. Whether they infected others or not was of no consequence to them.
Same bloke said that if someone infected his mother they’d be a murderer.
That’s who we are dealing with.
His mother said it. And the 30 yo died unvaxxed.
Just posting info, burleigh, you only get triggered because it is not suited to your bias.
Not to create fear…but to raise awareness as to how serous covid is for all, especially the vulnerable with underlying conditions.
Many are, and low vax rates.
60% of covid patients in ICU on the Gold Coast are unvaxxed.
You’ve got a fucking hide continuing to comment about the severity of the virus and it’s danger to society after deliberately driving a potentially infected person all over the Gold Coast.
Seriously….what’s your angle?
You had one opportunity to do the right thing and try and restrict the spread of the virus yourself and instead you said “Fuvk it, my son needs to push trolleys” and spent hours and hours amongst other people without giving a rat’s fuck about their chance of catching your Death Plague.
It’s time for you to shut your lips bloke.
You’re the worst of Australia.
According to SA health 80% of current ICU patients are unvaxxed, a huge over representation of the 7.3% of the unvaxxed population. Unfortunately there is no vax for self imposed ignorance.
Interesting stats RK and Old dog, although not entirely surprising. Tried to find the proportion vaxxed/unvaxxed for NSW but struggling to find any data on it. If you can find please let me know and provide link if possible. I suspect we won't have a reliable figure until published by NSW health.
Loads of mates and coworkers have covid now. Most have had the fever stage over in 1 or 2 days but a couple of mates have been knocked around harder. I'll let the SN crew know when I inevitably get it. Hopefully not before I can get a few sessions in on the next approaching ENE swell!
You’re talking about 10 unvaccinated people in ICU whilst not necessarily being in ICU from covid you twit.
And 6 vaccinated people in ICU for the same reason.
If your point was that the virus has an incrediblylow impact on the population of SA I’d agree with you. As it stands though….you’re trying to talk up the doom scenario that doesn’t exist.
This isn’t even about the virus for some people anymore. Now its purely about conformity. The difference in outcome of the unvaccinated on the South Australian virus situation is below negligible. Yet you’re still fucking whining about the unvaccinated.
Are you worried about the unvaccinated spreading the virus? FFS bloke….look around you. The virus is throughout a million vaccinated Australians.
Are you worried about the unvaccinated putting pressure on the health system? TEN people who test positive to covid in ICU without vaccination. Hardly the stuff of social destruction bloke.
So you’ve basically got no point beyond whinge whinge fucken whinge.
Deranged.
I'm not facto, mate, but you know that. "As much the problem as Scummo." hahaha
No Blowin.. different to hospitalisations, these ICU cases are there because of COVID, not with.
@blowin, wrong again.
But hey, the vax doesn't work according to blowin and burleigh. Pity there's not a vaccine to prevent stupidity.
Most incompetent clown ever to be PM was Rudd.[/quote
That comment confirms how cooked your little brain is mate, worse than Scotty?………..maybe lay off the boosters for a couple of weeks.
Same same.
Not sure how you know this? Anyway these percentages are kinda irrelevant IMO.
From memory the Gold Coast has 11 patients in ICU (happy to be proven wrong) so 60% of 11 is fuck all, same as SA.
Their press releases give you some understanding.
Amazing they have only singles out the Gold Coast and nowhere else in QLD. One city with 1 or 2 more unvaxxed than vaxxed in ICU.
Take into consideration genuine people that con not be vaxxed, people prone to blood clots etc
More fear mongering.
Whats the average age of these unvaxxed in ICU?
Maybe. If you show me something to back that up I’ll be more inclined to believe you. After all, we’ve been told a lie along those lines by the highest office in the land for the past two years
Regardless….it matters not.
The continuing fear mongering is not justified by the reality.
16 people in ICU in the whole state of 1.8 million people. Ten unvaccinated…..wow.
Krudd was ten times worse than Scomo, even his own turned on him, and to make it worse, he still tries to get media attention, he is like a turd you just cant flush away.
One of my biggest regrets in life is voting for krudd.
I’m not opposed to vaccinating those who need it and want it. If I was an obese 87 year old diabetic with heart disease then I’d get the vaccine voluntarily. But I’m not. That’s why I reserve the right to refuse the vaccine as I see fit.
What is it about this that you strange cnts don’t understand?
I’m not anti-vaccines.
I’ve had all my other jabs throughout my life. I know the sales pitch behind this vaccine is a lie and that it’s effectiveness on a healthy person is questionable. I know that no one should be coerced or forced into taking it.
For some reason you think this makes me anti-science? The science supports my beliefs, it’s you dumb clowns who want mandated vaccines, vaccine passports and pregnant women and toddlers injected against their will who are the anti-science fruit cake authoritarian wankers.
Nah, but good onya mate. If you actually give a flying fuck about anyone's human rights other than yer own, ya might wanna think about dropping the homophobic language and throwing around racial slurs. Otherwise anyone might think you were just here for a bit of online argy-bargy to pump up your ego by OWNING THE FAKE LEFT and "their" opinions regarding a virus.
Fuck mate….Scummo is the lowest bastard on the face of the Earth. But he’s not unique. I’ve met many Scummocchios. Unlikeable, moronic shit bags who tread on people’s faces to get a foothold upwards towards a position they never deserved in the first place.
There’s never been a prime minister like this.
How many boosters is enough ? Treat it like the flu ? Surprised to see the guardian allow such mumbo jumbo be spoken and reported . https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/08/end-mass-jabs-and-live-wi…. Dix was instrumental in helping pharmaceutical firms create the Covid vaccines that have transformed the risk to most people. He said he supported the current booster campaign, but a “new targeted strategy” was needed to get the UK to a position of “managing Covid”. He added: “We should consider when we stop testing and let individuals isolate when they are not well and return to work when they feel ready, in the same way we do in a bad influenza season.” “ A fourth dose or second booster of the existing vaccine probably isn’t going to achieve very much. The evidence is that immunity against severe disease is much longer lasting. The only justification for doing a second booster for the majority of the population would be if we saw clear evidence of people, five or six months after their booster, ending up in hospital with severe Covid.”
Thing is…it’s not homophobic. The English language is an evolving beast. Ghey is not a reference to homosexuality. Not even mistakenly. If you used the term gay as derogatory then it’d be homophobic. But ghey isn’t gay. Ghey means weak and shitful with overtones of wankerism. They are different words.
Seriously bloke….just fuck right off with your ridiculous background lurking for a gotcha moment. You know nothing about me despite the posts I put on here. Nothing. If you want you nail me for something I mean then great but I’m telling you right now, with utmost certainty, that I’m not homophobic and nothing I say has homophobic intent or connotations.
In short….get fucked
Ah yep. That's a completely made up excuse, by you, just now.
Thankfully you are not judge and jury for our society and your mis interpretation of what I say has no weight.
You are deliberately more insulting and offensive to me than I’ve ever been to any homosexuals.
On your bike.
Indo voted for Kevin Rudd.
Classic.
You old closet lefty.
Kevin Rudd left?
Lol.
Rudd did more heavy lifting to accomodate the corporate demands for the Mass immigration Ponzi scheme than anyone.
It doesnt. Youre looking at percentages from 10-20 people out of the 10s of thousands that caught covid on the Gold Coast which has one of the lowest rates of vax in QLD.
You never mention about transmission which was the huge sales pitch from every expert and premier for over 12 months.
So does the vax prevent severe disease. Im still yet to be convinced, however if youre over 50, fat, smoker then go for it.
If your fit, in your thirties eat healthy, these 2 types of people are not the same.
Your vax does not do what you were promised, to keep the community safe.
Its the individual that needs to make a decision.
Your vax is faulty.
Another case of you saying, and probably believing, that everything you say is right, despite all evidence to the contrary. You utter fool.
Some would rather people die than reinstate unvaccinated health care workers, how bad is the crisis ?
The Guardian is full of mumbo jumbo (most of it an attempt to support some wierd vision of utopian socialism). I only read it because its marginally less hysterical than the Aussie mastheads.