More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Hi VicLocal, I know you’re waiting for Spykan to reply but I’m also waiting for you to reply!
Direct quote from you earlier:
“Public health needs disciplined research that gets peer reviewed by multiple experts.”
Paxlovid has been approved for use against Covid as an early treatment with no peer review, only a pre-print press release from Pfizer.
You have been a very clear supporter of the government policy on early treatment, surely you can’t support this decision?
Absolutely - I find it a rare and fascinating chance to converse with someone so far removed from reality. Same with Burleigh & Sypkan.
It's also cathartic pointing out the gaping holes and batshit crazy stuff they say.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Absolutely - I find it a rare and fascinating chance to converse with someone so far removed from reality. Same with Burleigh & Sypkan.
It's also cathartic pointing out the gaping holes and batshit crazy stuff they say."
geez, if thats what you are doing here, you're not doing it very well...
'removed from reality' ...says the guy still claiming the great reset and lab leak theory are 'conspiracy' ...even the most deranged of press have given up on that little gaslight...
but not in your removed reality
you really must be the thickest academic on campus, with the ignorance, compliance, and general lack of thought you display...
but compliance is a winner i guess... essential in the contemporary system...
Oh sypkan, the guy who fights for democracy by demanding the violent removal of a recently elected PM.
You're completely cray cray sypkan. I reckon you're not far off going to The Army Disposal store, picking up a new set of khakis, and becoming a gravy seal in Canberra.
Still waiting Vic
you are so so wrong...
again....
I'm more your antifa back bloc outfit
"Paxlovid has been approved for use against Covid as an early treatment with no peer review, only a pre-print press release from Pfizer."
how is this even renotely possible?
in the current climate, where calls for evidence and peer review are a daily mantra from certain cohorts
it is just plain disgusting, and absolute corruption of process
However you define yourself sypkan, you're still totally unhinged.
Hey Sypkan,
Please give these guys a call if you have any issues:
https://www.tga.gov.au/committee/advisory-committee-medicines-acm
Maybe ask them how much bitcoin Pfizer paid them each personally to rush through this drug? I mean, obviously these guys are all easily corruptible and have no principals right?
enough with the personality politics your brand is so beholden to
tylerdurden's question...
do you not think that is bizarre?
So you want to use the TGA website when it suits you? You’ve been very quiet when reported adverse reactions have been posted from the very same site Stok.
not my hill lack of stok
knowing how tga operates I can guess...
but I'll leave that up to tyler
but, with no peer review though... really?
anyone would think half an 'academic' would have at least a curiousity about such things...
...mr. 2/5ths...
"So you want to use the TGA website when it suits you? You’ve been very quiet when reported adverse reactions have been posted from the very same site Stok."
Oh FFS Burleigh, just stop it, you absolute clown. That adverse effects database is just a place where anyone can tell the TGA of a side effect (real, imagined, or just flat out made up by anti-vax nut jobs) from the vaccine. Most of the reports are for common medical "conditions" like "tiredness" "headaches" and "sore joints".
You know this. It's not a TGA report. It proves nothing. Just stop with the bullshit for one day.
You got proof of this? or just something one of your weird mates told you down the pub?
Tell me Vic, how do you report a serious adverse reaction? and what is the follow up with the TGA?
I wouldn't call strokes in 5 years old a common medical condition. Or myocarditis.
Burlsak, I bet prior to say, January 2021, you would've had no fucken opinion on myocarditis or strokes in both adults and children. What a surprise, after months of follwing your anti vax overlords, you're now well across it.
I've said this before, the vaccines have been approved for use and are mandated by people who've had to make the tough call in an effort to reduce sickness and death as much as possible. Side effects do occur and they're nasty, but the expert opinions of the scientists and doctors which the TGA rely upon still recommend their widespread use. Gee, I wonder why? Is it because they enjoy making people sick? Is it because they're getting paid in blood?
Do I have to remind you of the study which showed myocarditis being a much more likely side effect through covid?
Unlike you burleigh, I don't make shit up.
https://www.tga.gov.au/reporting-problems
https://www.tga.gov.au/reporting-suspected-side-effects-associated-covi…
You can put you apologies in next.
Yes I would like to see this study please stok , it is a study on omicron I presume seeing as that’s the world wide predominant strain .
You’re right, I didn’t. I also didn’t believe we would have an experimental vaccine mandated in our county to visit a fucking restaurant.
Or kids being coerced into taking a vaccine for a variant no longer in circulation.
Not sure if you’re aware but the only people dying have severe underlying health conditions, not healthy young kids.
Not sure if you’re also aware that the vaccine does not stop transmission, so injecting kids with this shit is all risk and no reward.
I don’t give a fuck about your study, having the jab doesn’t stop you catching the virus, so it’s a fucking pointless study you dopey prick.
Is that your research dopey?
A new COVID-19 strain has been identified – Omicron – is there any indication yet whether this variant causes different or more severe heart-related complications than other variants? There is very little data about the nature of the infection with the Omicron variant of COVID-19 currently. As far as we are aware, as of early December 2021, there is no data yet about the effects of the Omicron variant on the heart and whether its effects are more severe, similar, or less severe than other variants. https://www.victorchang.edu.au/coronavirus/covid-dec2021
https://www.victorchang.edu.au/coronavirus/covid19-vaccine-and-heart-di…
Oh look, another bed wetter. How about fixing the cause of heart disease?
You know, like not eating junk, exercising and all the stuff your body needs.
Nah, take the vaccine, take this heart medication, have this bypass surgery, take these blood thinners.
Also, this paid expert telling us if you dont take the vaccine, you'll get covid. haha
Oh you poor Love....has Anna stopped you eating out.
Nope, majority of cafes and restaurants not asking for your papers.
Must hurt your little bed wetting mind
Oh no its ok oh bitter one....be carefull of Rusty nails now wont you xxxx
Has O.S. Travel finished now for you ?
No burleigh you complete and utter nut job. That's the facts. Anyone can report a reaction to the vaccine. I showed you how it can be done in the links. I could literally report a massive stroke after the vaccine in the next 5 minutes. It doesn't mean it actually happened..
It's not my fault you're too stupid or too fucking nuts to understand this.
Nope i can go overseas whenever i want.
And which Airline will carry you what Countries will allow you to Enter ?
He means buy a return flight and not have to quarantine on either side of your journey.
Not lock yourself in a 6'0 three board coffin and take your chances in cargo hold.
You're good for a laugh Burlsak I'll give you that.
You're an exemplar of the 'I don't like this, so I'm going to bury my head in the sand and pretend it doesn't matter' movement. The ones who love talking down covid, and the necessary policies put in place in response, because they struggle to cope with any level of change in their 'perfect' lives.
Time to take a break from the net for you - don't you have some teenagers to show off to, paddle battle and snake out at one of your favourite point breaks?
@stok , do you believe myocarditis as a result of mRNA vaccination is just mild ? Is 20% of those that still haven’t fully recovered after 37 weeks a reasonable amount ? I put this latest CDC data up a few days ago and got no response.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/slides-2022-02-04.htmlhttps://sciencebasedmedicine.org/1200-is-more-than-6/
https://insightplus.mja.com.au/2022/4/covid-related-myocarditis-what-yo…
Coupla good articles there.
Also - this - x1000
From udo's link:
“The vast majority of people who are referred to cardiologists with suspected myocarditis don’t have myocarditis,” he said. “There is a lot of anxiety in the community and brief chest pains are very common when people are anxious.”
Paging Burlsak - and his fastidious reporting of the daily TGA adverse reaction report.
Ok so myocarditis from vaccination is just mild then stok ? Best we just ignore the CDC , they haven’t got much right so far .
Supa - I don't know. How would I know?
The advice I've seen is it's treatable, and unlikely to lead to any long term complications. It's also very rare.
The health advice that you never get to see? The advice you have blind faith in?
Gotcha
What you won’t see in the msm
So you’re going ahead and getting your children vaccinated , fair enough , I wouldn’t tell anyone what to do when it comes to vaccination for themselves or their children. Hope everything works out for you .
Burleigh which Airlines ?
Sorry mate, missed this. Virgin will take the unwhacked, Emirates also I heard.
Not sure of others sorry but I know there are more however I’m not going to waste time on your bed wetting question looking.
I want to know if Stok takes the health advice and rat tests his kids twice per week and sends them to school with a mask?
Fail - Virgin aren't taking you anywhere Honey.
Congratulations Bed wetter, you got me.
Plenty more who will.
Ill be in Indo within 12 months and very much doubt me or my family will be coming back home anytime soon. By choice, not by being unwhacked with a vaccine that doesn't work.
The new tests look encouraging!
Post them up ..be helpfull for others that are unvaxxed also Travel ins that covers the Unvaxxed / cheers
Hahaha oh fuck me, what a load of tacky, embarrassing shit.
Hey Stok, are you rat testing your kids 2 x per week and sending them to school in masks?